Uncontrollable

A/N: Many many apologies for the late update guys. I've been struggling with writers block- but here ya go!

Kageyama's POV
"I'll never forget what I saw when I slammed that door open... I'll never forget the way I felt upon seeing such a sight. The anger that instantly bubbles inside me. The way my hands instantly clenched into fists as my brows furrowed deeply. The way my entire body began to shake with anger and frustration. The way my stomach flipped upside down making me feel ready to puke. But in the end.... the thing that will haunt me the most... was the way it all ended...."

~Flashback~

Bang!
That was the only sound that echoed in the silence. Everyone froze. I stood by the door, staring in horror as I saw my boyfriend paralyzed in the floor with a sick creature hovering over him like a hawk about to devour its prey. It all happened in a blur. I had no idea what I was doing... not at all.
All I remember was yelling "Suga call the fucking police!" Before charging forward and grabbing the back of the older male's shoulders and dragging him off Hinata. I was gritting my teeth, seething with anger as I slammed the monster to the ground on his back. I raised a fist about to punch him but instead I was treated with a large fist thrown at my own face. I grunted falling to the floor, the wind getting knocked out of me slightly before instantly climbing to my feet to face the monster that had sat up. Still unable to control my body I charged forward, throwing a hard punch to the male's jaw. It affected him, but not much. Before I had a chance to move I felt a hand grip my throat, my hands flying to try and pry the hand off my neck, my legs flailing around trying to escape.
A deep chuckle left the man's throat as he started squeezing my neck tighter. I started gasping for air, struggling to breathe. His voice was deep and highly murderous when he spoke.
"Well well well, if it isn't the almighty 'King' Tobio Kageyama. Come to save your precious 'Queen' have you? Nice try, but he's my son. I haven't seen him in nearly eight years. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!" He spat in my face.
I gritted my teeth, my entire being still seething in anger as I continued to try and pry the hand off my neck.
I froze though, when I heard a weak voice screaming.

"STOP IT!! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" Hinata cried out, his voice breaking and cracking. Glancing to my side I saw his eyes wide and filled with tears from the fear, his entire body pale and stiff.

"S-Shou-yo-... Don't- Ack!-" I tried to speak but the hand clutched my neck even tighter, my head starting to feel light headed from the lack of oxygen.
I stayed silent as I heard that murderous voice speak out again.
"And why shouldn't I? He interrupted our reunion dear Shouyo." I heard Shinryaku growl from by the door along with Itazura and Tenshi resting on her head, wings extended ready to attack when ordered to.

"B-because it's me you want- not him. J-just please. D-Don't hurt him..." My breath hitched. H-he wouldn't... he wouldn't sacrifice himself for me... He couldn't...
It was silent for a while. I felt my body wanting to move. To lash out and defend my boyfriend like I promised him I would.

Before the creature had a chance to even speak I screamed despite the hand gripping my throat.
"NO!" almost instantly I kicked my leg up, making an extremely hard contact to the male's nose, hearing a sharp snap followed by a yell as I was dropped to the floor.

I barely have myself time to catch my breathe before I charged again, pinning the older male to the floor before my hands lashed out - punching his face repeatedly over and over, each hit harder then the last as I broke his jaw and bruised his lips and gave him a back eye. I didn't stop despite this. I couldn't. My body wouldn't stop. I just kept punching and punching until he was literally black and blue. Blood was pouring from his nose, my knee pressing against his neck in the process cutting off his air supply. I couldn't stop.
Even when I felt teeth grip at my legs and talons clawing at my hair. I ignored it all and continued to beat this sick monster to a pulp. I couldn't control myself. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my ears blocked out Sugawara's and Hinata's screams.

"STOP IT!" "KAGEYAMA GET OFF HIM!" "YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" "STOP KAGEYAMA!" I ignored it all. My leg went numb from Shinryaku's teeth digging into it, and I felt my head being scratched and pecked from the birds. But I ignored it all. I had no control. Even if I wanted to I couldn't stop. My fists kept flying to his face, punching him in every place I could. His lip was split and bruised, his eye already swelling and bruising and his nose was broken beyond repair. My fists were covered in blood and bruises but I didn't care. I couldn't stop.

That was until I felt hands grip my shoulders and cover my mouth and nose. I lashed out, not noticing the gag around my nose nor the smell that came from it. Suddenly feeling weak the last thing I remember was seeing my Hinata placed on a stretcher and carried out of the cabin before I was met with black.

~Back to Present~

"So you're saying you had no idea what you were doing?" I flinched and looked down at the floor, avoiding the eye contact of the officer I was currently being interrogated by. My hands were gripping the edge of the chair tightly as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.
"I was barely conscious. I had no idea. I never felt a thing. I knew I was doing something but I couldn't control myself at all. My body had taken over completely." I confessed still unable to look at the officer.

"I see. As if the current information we have, Shouyo Hinata managed to make it to the hospital in time. He's currently under surgery to get the poison out of his body. Unfortunately once the procedure is complete, you will not be able to see him. We will have to keep you here for the next twenty four hours until we're certain you're telling the truth. After all......

we're dealing with a murder case here...

Tobio Kageyama..."