A Perfect Start

Hinata's POV
"Hey Kageyama toss for me?" I looked at my setter with sparkling eyes, hoping he'd say yes like he always did at the end of practice.
But instead he ruffled my hair and said,
"Not tonight. You should probably go home so your mother doesn't worry too much. You have been out all weekend."

"Aww why not? My mom will understand!" My voice was still really quiet but I definitely felt better.
"Come on I'll walk you home." His reply made me upset but I understood that he was doing it for my mother's sake. She was probably worried sick knowing I was ill and not at home.
Pouting like a child, I followed Kags out the gym and towards the club room. The sky was painted orange, pink and red. It was an amazing sight. Guess I always practice through something so beautiful.

I was so busy admiring the way the colours blended together in the sky I didn't even see where I was going. I tripped causing myself to fall. I squeezed my eyes shut awaiting a hard impact but instead an "oof" fell out of my mouth as I toppled onto someone and landed on them. I opened one eye to see who I'd landed on my other eye snapping open as I realised I'd landed on Kageyama. My face flushed but I didn't want to move.
His mouth was open: probably about to yell thinking it was someone other than me. His eyes were reflecting the setting sun, his ocean blue orbs combining with the oranges, reds and  and pinks practically making them spark with flames. Neither of us moved, just flushing slightly as we stared at each other eyes.

"Save that for when you're alone and at home yeah you two?" I jumped, feeling my face heat up drastically as I clambered up off Kageyama after hearing Tanaka snickering away with Nishinoya nearby.

"S-sorry T-Tobio...." I apologised, holding a hand out for him to help him up. I smiled slightly when he took my hand and I pulled as hard as I could to get him to his feet. Thankfully I managed to pull him up without toppling onto him again.

I noticed a small blush had crept onto his face as he averted his gaze to look away from me.
"C-come on shrimp. Let's take you home." Aww he actually stuttered. I know it's not the first time but I still think it's cute that the used-to-be-tyrant-of-the-court can actually be adorable and fluffy.
Just thinking about it makes me a little giddy knowing it's only me that can cause it. I actually hadn't realised that Kageyama was already walking out the gate of the school so I jogged to catch up with him, slowing back to a walk when I was beside him.

We walked in silence whilst we rounded the corner away from everyone else. Once we'd turned to head to my house, I looked around and noticed no one around. I stepped a little closer to him and extended my pinky finger to gently touch the back of his hand hoping he'd get the message. I frowned when he didn't move so I went to try and hook my pinky finger with his.

Once I did he looked at me, his face somewhat soft as he moved his hand to interlock all of our fingers together. It made me smile as I held onto his arm with my other hand and rested my head on his shoulder.
Kageyama's hand was warm and comforting. His skin was soft and every time I held his hand, mine fit so perfectly.

I felt at peace knowing he was mine and I was his, knowing I'd be protected by the host of the power granting Jaguar. Knowing I'd be protected by my setter, my friend and my lover.

I sighed contently as I glanced up at the sky. The sun was now lower in the horizon causing the sky to be decorated in blends of blues and yellows and pinks.
"Are you okay?" Tobio's voice broke through the silence as he looked down at me after he heard my sigh.
With the best voice I could muster (since it has still yet to return) I replied: "Yeah, just thinking about how lucky I am I have someone like you by my side."

I glanced over to him and noticed his eyes were wide and a somewhat harsh blush covering his cheeks. I snickered slightly, but all it got me was my hair being ruffled as he pulled me into a gentle headlock.
I couldn't help but grin. I looked up at him, looking again into those gorgeous eyes that I'll never get tired of losing myself in.

"I love you Tobio, a lot." I smiled softly.
"I love you more Shoyou." My smiles faded into a childish pout as I pulled away from his grip.
"Hey that's not fair. I'm supposed to love you more."
"No I'm certain I love you more."
More competition. Sounds like us.
After a few minutes Tobio finally won, resulting in me walking beside him again with my childish pout plastered on my face.

However that quickly fell when I felt a soft pair of lips press against my cheeks ever so briefly.
My cheeks flushed as I looked up to see Kags grinning away to himself.
"No fair I'm too small. I can't reach you!" His pace picked up and he walked in front of me turning around to face me, causing me to stop.

I noticed him lean down and turn his head to another direction. I ran over to him and went to go and kiss his cheek but instead my lips met his lips as they collided someone awkwardly.
Not that it mattered as we both quickly melted into the kiss, my legs becoming jelly as my lips tingled yet again, my head spinning and my heart racing.

I could never stop loving this feeling. It was the best feeling I'd ever experienced and I think I'm becoming addicted.

The sky was now a blur of soft, dark blues as a few stars scattered across it, the half moon light being filtered through the branches of a blossom tree.
This moment felt perfect and I'd never forget it.
Tobio's lips began sliding over my own making my own tingle even more.
I mewled when I suddenly felt a small nip to my lower lip causing me to part them slightly. At this I felt his tongue dart into my mouth and explore every inch of it, almost as if he was trying to map it out an memorise it.

All it did was make my legs feel weaker and set my body aflame as I kissed back trying to match his passion.

It was a perfect moment and I don't think I ever wanted it to end, but he had to pull away to catch out breaths eventually.
Tobio finally pulled away but he stayed close to my face, his eyes reflecting his emotions as they glistened and shone with love.
I smiled softly only just realising that his arms had snaked around my waist and mine had wrapped around his neck.

"You're welcome." Kags snickered causing me to blush.
"Don't say you didn't enjoy it too!" I retaliated as my face flushed even more.
"You're right I did." He pulled away from the hug and kept holding my hand. "Come on let's get you home. We're nearly there now."

I simply nodded, unsure what more to say as we continued walking.

A perfect kiss for a perfect night. Something neither of us will forget.