Exceptance and scholarship letter

Cassie's pov________________

I am enjoying my weekend day when I noticed this amazing school called Amun academic boarding school in Allerton Towers in Liverpool, England.

"Mom, dad come look at this" I called my parents to the kitchen and they looked at my computer. 

"What is this?" Dad asked. 

"This is a boarding school, can I go please?" I begged. 

"Where did you find this?" Dad asked as if he was scared of the place. 

"It just showed up on my computer, it's amazing isn't it" I asked in amazement of the school and the houses which I assume are the dorms.

"We have to see honey.. This school coast a lot" mom said looking at the coast then back to me. 

"I will work hard for a scholarship, my grades are really good, so they can't not give me one" I said.

I noticed mom and dad exchanged some looks "Honey, maybe this isn't the school for you" mom said.

"At least let me try to get in" I said looking sad at both of them and they exchange looks again.

"Ok, you can try but don't get your hopes up" Dad kissed my head and walked away as mom helped me out. 

A few hours later I had the letter in my hand and Dad took my to mail it. 

"Remember what your dad said, don't get your hopes up" mom said.

"I know mom" I said hoping I will get in. 

2 weeks have gone by and no word. I was starting to lose hope. I really wanted to go. I looked out my window when I saw the mail man putting mail the in mailbox. I run outside and look inside and I see a letter attached to a scholarship letter. 

"MOM DAD" I yell in happy and I couldn't believe it. 

"What is it?" Dad asked as they made their way outside. 

I opened the letter up and I red it out loud. 

"Hello Cassie Logan I am mr. Eric Sweet and I have to inform you that we would love to have you over at our school. We have offered you a shcolarship and we have already found a place for you to stay. The palce where you will be staying is called Anubis residenace. We hope to see you soon. 

- Mr. Eric Sweet.

I finished reading and I turn to mom and dad "I got in!" I said happy.

"Wow" Dad said lost of words. 

"What is it dad?" I asked wondering what his problem was.

"Nothing sweetie, we just thing this school is not that great" mom said for him.

What are they keeping from me?

I went inside the house and started packing my stuff. I couldn't wait to leave. 

"Sis do need help?" My little sister Morgan asked walking into my room.

"Sure thanks sis" I said and she helps me with my stuff. 

"Where is Blake?" I asked wondering where my older brother is.

"He is in his room" Morgan said.

"Want to see if he will come help?" I asked and she left the room to reutn a few mintues later with Blake.

"Nice to see you joining" I smiled. 

"So your really leaving?" he asked.

"Yeah" I said.