The last artifact comes with a price

a week later Cassie's pov____________________________

I have no idea who to trust anymore. Patricia, Fabain, Victor, and Mr. Sweet are all on team evil. Who's next? 

"Ok, are we any closer to finding the last artifact?" Eddie asked. 

"No, it's hopeless" I said giving up. 

"Ok, I am going to get some food, anyonw want anything?" Eddie offered. 

"Yeah, just bring whatever" Kt said and I nod to her. 

"You know I can't go a few hours without food" Alfie said.

"Ok, I will be right back" Eddie said and he left. 

A few mintues go by and he hasn't come back. 

"Where is Eddie?" I asked getting hungry. 

"Who wants to go help him?" Alfie said.

"Fine, I'll go" I said and walked out of the room to see Eddie getting dragged out by Robert and Mr. Sweet. 

I run back to Fabian's room. 

"Guys Eddie got taken by Robert. We got to go save him" I said and we ran to the gatehouse. The sinners all went inside with Eddie. 

We quicly hold the door open so we can get in and we hide close by so we can listen in. 

"Give up Eddie, you lost" Fabian said laughing. 

"A thousand children in the worls and I got stuck with a coward" Mr. Sweet said laughing. 

"Where is your cockyness now boy?" Victor said.

"SHUT UP!" Eddie yelled angry.

If they were trying to make him angry it was working. 

Then they pushed him in and he came out "You really thought I was mad didn't you? Well, drama class paied off, I should take it again next year right dad" Eddie said "That's where all the cockyness is" Eddie said to Victor and I wanted to laugh. 

Robert got mad he threw everthing from his desk onto the floor and screamed. Making Eddie scared and me. Yikes he is not pretty when he is angry. 

"Eddie is save until tomrrow at noon, let's go" Kt said and we left. 

I know I had a hard time sleeping becuase I did have a hard time sleeping. 

I woke up the next morning. I ate breakfast with Jacob and finsished up some homework I forgot to do. 

"Thanks for helping me" I said and I gave him a kiss. 

"Your welcome" he said.

"Let's do something tonight, just the two of us" Jacob said.

"I'm sorry babe, tonight doesn't work for me" I said trying to think of an exucse. 

"What's going on tonight?" he asked. 

"Me and Kt are going to be working on homework and we need to be fully conentated" I said.

"Ok fair enough, did you know Jerome broke Joy's heart last night" he said.

"No, that's so tipical Jerome" I said.

"I know, what a player" Jacob said and i gigle. 

We went to class and during class I could feel Denby stare at me somtimes but I ignored her. I really don't want to talk to her after everything she is doing. 

When class ends I was about to walk out the door when "Cassie do you have a mintue?" she asked. 

"No" I said.