Drama all around us

__________________________________

Auther note: 

Time jump to a day before gruaduation.

__________________________________

Cassie's pov___________________

"We teamed up with Victor?" Patrica asked shocked just as much as the others. 

"Yep, we all want to stop her, so we need to do this together" Eddie said and I nod. 

"o, we're on the same side as Victor? Pinch me now!" Alfie said.

"You do realizes Victor tried to hurt us more then once" Fabian said.

"We all do things we are not proud of, we all deserve a second chance" I said defending Victor. Wow.. Am I really defending this guy?

"Ok, but where is Sophie?" Kt asked. 

"She disappered" I said.

"Well, that is just great" Fabian said.

"It's ok, we will find her and stop her" Eddie said and I nod. 

"One more thing, I found out that whoever touched he pyramid will turn to stone once she does the ritual" I said and everyone starts to freak out because Patricia, Alfie, Me, Kt, Eddie, and Fabian touched it along with Lina. 

"What are we going to do now?" Mara asked. 

"If we don't stop her, we can all die" I said worried but I know I have to stay strong for everyone. 

"Guys, what are you doing? We have to pick our dresses" Joy and Willow come up to us and drag us to Lina's closet.

All the girls were getting ready and picking out their stuff. 

"Do you think Eddie will like this?" Lina asked Erine. 

Patrica got mad and walked up to her ripping the dress out of her hands "Listen up newbie, Eddie is taken" she siad eyeing her down. 

"Ok" she said scared with a weak tone in her voice. 

"Your lucky, Patricia hasn't spilt water or juice, or milk on you yet" Mara said and we all nod understanding what she said.

While Erine and Lina look confused. 

Lina's pov____________________________

When we finsished dress picking us newbies met up downstairs. 

"Guys something is going on" Dexter said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I overheard Eddie saying that Sophie has done something bad and whoever touch the pyramid is going to turn to stone" he said and my eyes widen. 

"I touched it, I am going to turn to stone!" I said freaking out. 

"We need to confront them" Ernie said.

We looked over and over for them and we found Eddie and Cassie in the woods. 

"What are you all doing here?" Cassie asked. 

"We came to help" I said.

"Why would you think we need help?" Eddie asked. 

"Come on guys, tell us what's going on" I said.

"Eddie, they would continue our legacy when we leave" Cassie said looking at Eddie. 

"Your right" Eddie said to her then turned to us. 

He explained everything "Welcome to Sibuna" he said and then he put his right hand over his right eye "Sibuna" he said and we all did the same. 

"Ok, let's come up with a plan, we know she is doing this tomorrow during our ceremony" Cassie said.

"She can't do anything without a Frobisher" Ernie said.

"How do you know that" Cassie asked. 

"I know things, I overheard Sophie talking about a Frobisher one day" she said.

"Wait if she needs a Frobisher... That means.." Eddie looks worried as he turned to face Cassie and she looks at him scared too. 

"KT!" they both said at the same time. 

"What about Kt?" Dexter asked. 

"She is a Frobisher, Robert's great granddaughter" Cassie said looking concerned and worried about Kt. 

We all rushed back to the house and looked for Kt. 

"Fabs, do you know where Kt is?" Cassie asked. 

"Out with Willow" he said.

"I just found something out" he said.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Mara gets to make the valent Victorian speech" he said upset. 

"Aww, I'm sorry Fabs" Cassie said looking sad for him. 

"I..I don't get it! I worked so hard, ace ever test for 4 years! even saved the world a few times!" Fabian said upset. 

"Dude, just, let it go! This week is our chance to kick-back, you know what I'm talking about?" Eddie said.

"Yeah, but I worked so hard, and she got it" he said.

"Focus on the bigger picture, Kt is in trouble" I said.

"I got to go make a call I will be right back" Eddie said and he left. 

Patricia's pov____________________

I put on the dress Lina tired to wear to impress Eddie. 

"Mara, have you seen Eddie?" I asked 

"No and why are you dressed like a bridesmaid?" she asked looking at my dress. 

"Whoa! Is somebody getting married?" Alfie asked. 

"The next person who mentions this, loses their teeth" I said angry and I stormed off looking for him. 

Until I found him is his room "There you are" I said closing the door behinsd me. 

"Yacker, Nice dress. What are you trying to do? Rescue us or catch a bouquet?" Eddie asked laughing.

"Shut up" I said and we kissed.

"Tomrrow is a big day" I said when we pulled out of the kiss. 

"Yes, I can't wait" he said.

"Goodnight Yacker" he said.

"Goodnight Weasel" I said giving him a goodnight kiss then I left and to my room. I walk i nto see the others sleeping. 

Memories start coming to me from the beginning of when I first got here. 

I loved every moment of it. 

Cassie texted the group chat saying Kt is fine and in bed which is great because I heard Sophie needs her to do the ritual. 

I'm glad things are turning around for the better. 

That is if we survive tomorrow.....