Big new changes

2 days later Cassie's pov_________________________

Still no word from Amber and now we were all worried. 

Today is the day when Amber's dad is coming. We gathered our stations and prepared the food. 

Jacob and I made Tacos. 

People came over and ate our food and gave us their money. I have a good feeling we are going to win. 

Amber's pov_____________________

My friends left me in the gate house and I found Denby's secert room with a sleeping guy in a tank. 

It scares me so much and i have been in here for the past 2 days. 

It's so cold! and I am soo hungry!

I tried to get the door open until I heard Denby's voice. 

"I am here to join you for lunch" she siad and I hid behind the walls but not very well. She walks in and looks around and then she saw me. 

"Amber!" she yelled and then I look at her then everthing goes black. 

Denby's pov_____________________

"Amber, say something you stupid, stupid girl" I said trying to wake her up but it looks like she won't be awaking any time soon. 

A few mintues go by and she finally wakes up. By now I have called Victor and he is on his way. 

"Amber, can you hear me?" I asked as she sits up on the ground. 

"Where am I?" she asked then she got scared and hugs me. 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked. 

She didn't speak. She pulled out of the hug and she sits up against the wall. Victor comes in. 

"What is she doing here?" he asked. 

I pulled him aside "She is tramatized, probably from seeing him" I said pointing to Robert. 

"How long as she been up here?" he asked. Then we walk towards Amber. I kneel down to her level. 

"Amber what brought you up here?" I asked. 

"I don't remeber, I must have been sleep walking" she said.

"Is there anything particular to why you came up to this room, say a package?" I asked trying to fiugure out if she gave the package to Victor last night.

She stayed quiet for a bite then she spoke "I told you I don't rememeber" she siad

A few hours go by and Eric told me he is on this way over with her dad. 

We brought her to my living room where she sat with Victor. I heard my door knock.

"Welcome. Please come in" I said and i led them to her. 

"Dad" Amber said as the hug her dad. 

"What happened to you? Your friends told me that you were sick one mintue and then the next they said you were missing, what is going on?" he asked. 

"I have been tired latly and I have been sleepwalking, and last night I slept walked all the way over here" Amber said.

"Is that from all the parting you have been doing? I let you go to fashion camp over the holidays and not to mention the money I spend to send you here" her daid said in a harsh tone.

There was a slients after that. 

"Amber owns you all an apologie" her dad said.

"I'm sorry" she said but we know she didn't mean it.