The perfect night out

Cassie's pov______________

2 weeks have gone by and I don;t really trust any teacher right now.

My alarm woke up and I got dress ed and went downstairs and ate breakfast in silents. "Why is everyone is quite?" Amber asked. 

"Well, I would like to annouce that Mara and I are dating" Mick announced. 

"No one wants to know that" Amber said and she left the table. 

"We better get going to school" Mara said and everyone leaves the table. 

As I walk to school Jerome walks up to me "Hey" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"So how about tonight, you let me take you on a date, we can go into town and explore" he smiled. 

"Sounds like a plan" I said. This is going to be fun. 

We walk into class and Amber sits next to me "He asked you didn't he?" she asked happy. 

"You found out didn't you?" I asked. 

"Guilty" she said clapping her hands together.

"Thank you Amber" I said and we hugs me. Then we pull away once the teacher walks in.

Soon it was lunch and I was leaving class when Mr. Sweet walks by me and closing the classroom door that Ms. Andrews was in. I decided to listen in. 

"Daphne we have a problem" he said.

"What is it?" she asked. 

"Victor phoned, he said that Rufus got away" he said.

"Which means Victor has to keep a better eye on everyone" she said.

"Perferable Cassie" he said.

Ok what is it with everyone bringing up my name? What does all of this have to do with me? 

"We will talk later" he said and I run to the cafeitera and do my homework instead of eating. 

After lunch the rest of school went by fast for me/ Once I walked inside I saw some guys installing camera. Everyone else walk in and they are confused just as much as me. 

"No way they are installing camera" Amber said.

"They can't do that, it's against over privacy" Fabian said.

"Mr. Sweet agreed with me that we should put these put for everyone's saftey" Victor said from outside his office. 

"Why though? Is there someone dangerous out there?" I asked and I could feel Amber, Nina, Fabian, and Patrica tense up as wel as Victor but he quickly brushed it off. 

"No, it's just for caustion" he said and went back into his office. 

"Give me an hour then we can go" I said to Jerome and went upstairs to get dressed and my hair done. 

"We can help" Nina, Mara, and Patrica help me get ready. 

 Jerome's pov___________________

Alfie and Amber helpede me get ready becuase Amber said she doesn't trust both of us to dress nice. 

"One rule you must know Jerome is that if Cassie comes back upset or hurt in anyway it will be the end of you" Amber said.

"Relax Amber, I love Cassie, I would never hurt her" I said.

"I will beleive that when I see her coming back happy" Amber said and left my room. 

"This is it man" Alfie said tapping my shoulders "Get the girl, win her heart" he said.

"I will" I said and waited in the front enterance for her. A few mintues later she comes downstairs.

"You look amazing!" I said in aw from her outfit

"Thanks, you don;t look to bad yourself" she laughs and it is the most cuteis laugh ever. 

"Shall we?" I asked. 

"We shall" she said and I open the door for her and once we get to the taxi car I oepned the car door for her. 

Once we get into town we go to the movies and we watfched isn't it romantic. I couldn;t tell if she enjoyed it or not. 

After the mvoies we walk out "Thank you for tonight" she said smiling. 

"I had a wonderful time too" I said.

"I am sorry but looks like we will have to walk back to the house" I said feeling really bad.

"It's ok, I like nightime walks" she said as we start walking and I notice she is cold so I gave her my jacket which she thanked me.

"So got any intrest?" I asked her. 

"I like to sing, I am an artiest back home I have my own studio that is my garage" she said.

"I like to joke and do pranks on everyone but I do have a soft spot for you" I said bluntly.

"I like you too Jereome" she said.

The rest of the walk we talked to get to know each other. Once we made it back to the house we were outside the front doors when we were standing really close together/.

We both lean in closer and our lips touch. It was a great kiss. I feel something special.

We pull away when the door opens to ree Victor. Way to kill the moment. 

"Where have you both been? It is past 10?" he asked in a calm voice. 

"It's not our falut we had to walk back from town" she said.

"You both shall get to bed, we will discuse your punishment in the morning" Victor said and we walk inside and we both go to our rooms. 

I walk in to see Alfie jump out of bed "How was it?" he asked. 

"it was amazing, Alfie, I have never felt this way about a girl before" I said in a really good mood. 

"I think she might be the one for you" he said.

I nod "Yes she is" I said then we go to bed. 

Cassie's pov_____________________

I walk into my room to see everyone waiting for me "How was it?" they all asked with a big smile on their faces. 

"Honestly, It was the best, he treats me so great, better than anyone else ever did" I said.

"Was there a kiss?" Mara asked and their smiles grew bigger. 

I didn't say anything at frist to make them impaient "Yes" I said asnd they all jump up and down happy. 

"I knew it you guys should date" Nina said and I blush. 

"I honestly would love that" I said.

"It's late good night everyone" I added and they left. 

"I couldn's sl;eep. Thinking aboout our kiss and how I opened up tp him right away. I usally have my sheild up but tonigt I felt good to trust him. Then I fianlly got to sleep.