Detention

Cassie's pov__________________

Over night everyone was asleep. 

"Guys something is seriously wrong with Patricia" Mara said waking us both up. 

"What do you mean?" Kt asked worried. 

"She keeps making these weird noises" Mara said scared.

"Something is wrong with Joy" Willow was walking into our room equally scared as Mara.  

"What is going on?" Mara asked. 

"They watched this movie together before bed, I wouldn't worry about it' kt said and I nod agreeing with her. 

"Ok? Mara said and she and Willow left. 

"Why do you think it's only affecting Patricia and Joy?" I asked. 

"I don't know, what if it's affecting Alife and Jerome?" Kt asked. 

"Why those 4?" I asked confused. 

"They are the decedents, maybe their great grandparents are trying to tell them something" Kt said.

"Let's talk to them in the morning" I said and we went back to sleep. 

When my alarm went off I got up and we all meet in Alfie's rooms. 

"Guys something happened to you and Jerome last night" Fabian said and shows us a recording of Alfie and Jerome sleep talking,

"That is what Patricia and Joy were doing" I said and Patricia looks at me confused. 

"Why me?" she asked. 

"Your great grandparents are trying to tell you something, is there anything you guys can think of?" Kt asked. 

Alfie and Patricia go quite for a sec the shake their heads. 

"We will figure it out, we better get to school" I said and we left. 

We sat in drama class working on a play and Jerome was singing a lullaby and Alfie started singing most the same words. 

"Where did you hear that from?" Jerome asked. 

"Your singing it wrong" Alfie said.

"No you are" Jerome said.

"No you both are, I was taught that song when I was little" Patricia said.

"Now I'm really confused.." I muttered to myself. 

"No I was" Jerome and Alfie both said at the same time. 

"You don't think that is how the great grandparents are trying to communicate?" I asked wondering if it was true or not. 

"Sing it again" Eddie told them. 

"I don't remember it " Patricia said.

"Alfie write the lyrics down" I said and grabbed him pen and paper. 

Eddie recorded Jerome singing it. 

"We just got to get it from Joy and Patricia and we can do this" Eddie said.

"I'll get it from Joy" Fabian said and he left. 

"Were suppose to be working here" Mara yelled as Fabian took off. 

"Mara give it a rest, no one really cares about this stupid play" I said as she got on my last never. 

"This play affects all of our grades, alright?" she said giving me sass and sarcasm as she sat back down.