Everything comes together

Cassie's pov___________________

a week has gone by and everyone is happy Alfie has returned good as new.  Nina told me she is going to see Sara Frobisher-Smith and I decided to go with her. 

"Ok, let's hope she will be willing to talk" Nina said as we were about to walk into her when she stops and peeks the door half open. I look in to see Rene there. 

What is he doing here?

"What is he doing?" I whispered.

"I have no idea" Nina whispered back. 

"Sarah wake up" he said and she wakes up looking terrified to see him. 

"Sarah you remember me don't you?" he asked. 

"Your my brother" she said. He took the elixir too? 

"Yes that's right, do you know something that  I don't, I hear Victor talk about keeping someone away from me, do you know who this person is?" he asked. 

"The chosen one is none of your business" she said. 

"I have a feeling it's not the chosen one they are talking about" he said.

"The keeper" she said. Who is the keeper?

"Who is the keeper?" he asked.

"She is the loophole that started the chosen one, she will help her stop you from getting to the cup" she said.

"Who is she?" he asked almost yelling at my poor lady I felt bad. 

"Your own flesh and blood" she said and my eyes widen. He was a daughter.

"My daughter? I don't have a daughter" he said in disbelieve. 

"We should go" I whispered to Nina and we left. 

Once we got back "Guys come" Amber pulled us into Alfie's room.

"We told him everything and we also found another puzzle piece" Patricia said. 

"You told him everything?" Nina almost yelled. 

"I want to help, I am not useless like everyone thinks I am, I distracted Victor before he could stop them trying to break the glass frame to get it the piece" Alfie said.

"Great job Alfie" I said and his smile grew. 

"I guess it will be ok, but you can't tell anyone about this" Nina said.

"Yeah, Nina is our leader" Amber said.

"Alfie, no one must know, if someone does find out the world could end" I said being a little dramatic. 

"I won't tell anyone" he said.

"Good" Nina said.

"Tell me everything" he said. 

Fabian explaned everything. 

"Ok that is a lot to take in" he said.

"No one else needs to get invovled ok, we take this to our graves" Nina said and we all nod. 

Jereome walk in and takes my hand and pulls me out of the room "What's up?" I asked. 

"I got you something" he said and pulled out the beautiful neckless. I gasp once I see it.

"Jerome, it's beautiful" I said and he puts it on me and we kiss. 

A few days go by and I notice Victor and Mrs. Andrews arguing. 

"This is about the safetly of the students" she yelled. 

"This is about drinking form the cup on the chosen hour June 7th" he yelled. 

June 7th well now we know when the chosen hour is. 

I saw Patricia and dragged her into my room. 

"What is it?" she asked. 

"Is Joy's birthday on June 7th?" I asked. 

she nods "Yeah so?" she asked. 

"That is when the cup needs to be dranked out of, the chosen hour" I said.

Then Nina and Fabian and Alfie walk in "We need to show you this" she said and showed us Alfie's medical stuff. 

"What is this?" I asked. 

"It says Alife drank acid instead of the elixir" Nina said.

"One more thing, the photo we found of Victor in 1925 is not Victor, it's his dad" he said and my eyes widen.

"So their might not even be an elixir?" Patricia asked. 

"No, we know there is one, Sarah is 95 years old from what Nina said and Victor said he is 101 years old. That makes his 6 years older and no one can live at long.. And Victor doesn't even look like 101" I said.

"They were both born in 1915 but only Sarah aged because Victor and Rene must have took the elixir" I added and they look shocked that I said that. "I know I do my research too" I smiled. 

"No what you said makes sense" Fabain said.

"Thank god because for a second I was questioning myself" I said.

"Cassie found out that the chosen hour is on June 7th" Patricia said.

"That is my birthday" Nina said.

"Hey isn't Amber and Mara planning a end of the year school dance that day?" Nina asked.

I signed "Your right" I said remembering they are planning.

"Look we got to get to class, we will talk later" Nina said and we left for class. 

Once we got their Mrs. Andrews started attendance. 

"Ok guys, we are going to stop doing work and start planning our school play. Does anyone have any idea?" she asked.

A school play? Cool.

"Leave it to us ok" Mara said and she nods. 

We spent the whole time planning. We came up with the idea of acting out Anubis house and the secert soceity. No one esle would beleive that this is real ecept for the teachers. We want them to react. 

Patricia's pov________________

I went to my locker and found a note. It was wierd so I went to the bathroom and placed it to the mirror. It's mirror writitng. 

"See you in a week at the play, and here is my new number. I got a new phone that my parents don't know about, we can keep in touch. love Joy" I read out. 

Joy is coming! This made me so happy. 

Then my phone went off and I got a text saying to come outside the school. I walk outside to see Rufus there. 

"What do you want?" I asked backing away each time he tired to come closer. 

He put his hands up in defence "I am not the bad guy Victor is making me seem" he said.

"How can I trust you?" I asked. 

"I know Joy is coming in a week, I will be watching, we need to get her far away" he said.

"You need to prove I can trust you" I said.

Then he showed the the prove I need. 

"Ok, see you in a week" I said and her left and I went inside. I need to keep this quite.