Complications

Cassie's pov___________________

I woke up and got dressed and I didn't feel like eating so I went to school ealry to hear Mr. Sweet and Mrs. Andrews talking again. 

"Victor is insanse for putting up camers in the house" she said.

"It's the only way to know that the students aren't getting invovled" he said.

"Victor told me that he took one of the cup peices form Nina Martin, you want to know who was with her?" she asked. 

"I know who was with her and we have to keep a close eye on all of them" he said mention Amber, Patricia, Fabian and me. 

"I have a feeling they are already invovled" she said.

"Your feels never get the best of you Daphne" he said.

"The student will be here any minute" he said and quickly let the building and re entered with everyone else. 

At lunch Amber told me we were going to the hospital. Once we got there the nurse told us where his room is. We walk in to see him sitting on the bed "Hey guys" he said.

"Hey how are you?" Nina asked as she sits on one side of his bed and I sit on the other side of the bed. 

"What do you remember?" Amber asked as she leaned beside him. 

At first he didn't say anything "I remember I was in the basement and I saw people.. Mask.. This drink, I took it and it smelled funny" he said trying to put the pieces together. 

"Are you sure that is all you remember?" Patricia asked. 

"I don't know it was all so weird... Weren't you guys there?" Alfie asked pointing to the other except me.

"We were sleeping" Fabian said.

"We are not allowed in the basement, so what were you doing there?" I asked. 

"I don't remember how I got there" he said looking sad. 

"It's ok Alfie, maybe it will come back to you" Amber said as she put her hand on his shoulder. 

Then his doctor walks in "What is going on? Alfie is not allowed visitors at this time?" she asked. There is something similar with this lady. It's like I have seen her before. 

"We couldn't wait" Nina said.

"Well, I have to ask you to leave, come back when it's visiting hours" she said kicking us out. 

We went back to school just in time for the bell to ring. We sit in class and I was distracted until it hit me. She is involved in their secret society. 

After class "Guys" I said and they came over to me. 

"What is it?" Nina asked. 

"Alfie's doctor, I recognized her, she is a part of Victor's secret society" I said and all their eyes widen. 

"Are you sure?" Amber asked and I nod. 

"Ok we need to check out some stuff in the storage room. We can do it tonight" Nina said and we nod. 

Once school ended Jerome and I went to see Alfie in the hospital. 

"Hey buddy how are you feeling?" Jerome asked walking up to Alfie with me by his side. 

Alfie looks at him then at me and back to him and smiles "Are you guys dating?" he asked. 

We both nod.

"I'm happy for you guys" he said.

"Thanks Alfie" I said.

"So what's going on with you and Amber?" Jerome asked and this time I smiled.