A time to mess up

Cassie's pov________________

a few days have gone by pf me bing back in school and it feels good to be in school instead of stuck in a house all day. I am over Rufus. He can't seem to bother be in my life so I need to story crying over him. He is not worth it. 

Lunch hit and Jerome wants to meet me outside the school and go off campus for lunch. Then a hand covered my mouth and pulled me to the cornor of the school building away from other people. 

I turn around to see it is him standing right in front of me "Hello my daughter" he said.

"You don't deserve to call me your daughter" I snarked at him. 

"You got my fire, and my eyes" he said crossing his arms. 

"What do you want? I could report you to the teachers" I said threatening him. 

"You won't do that" he said.

"Why shouldn't I? You kidnapped one of my friends" I said.

"That was only to get what I wanted but turns out they gave me fake everything, well you Daphne was telling the truth about" he said.

"I hate you" I said.

"I know, soon you will forgive me" he said. 

"I don't see that happening anytime soon" I said eyeing him down. 

"Cassie!" I heard Jerome call out. 

"Who is that, your little boyfriend" Rufus asked it made me mad that now he is intrested in me. 

"You better go before I tell the teachers, sense you are not that far from the school, Victor will have fun finding you" I said smirking and he ran away. Like he always does. 

"Hey there you are" Jerome found me. 

"Let's go, I am starving" I said as we began walking. 

"Me too" Jerome said and I laugh. 

After lunch we go back to school and classes went by slow. I was happy to get out of school. I went back to the house with Jerome by my side to see Turdy making food. Everyone loves her cooking. 

Everyone rases for her food and start to eat. 

"Turdy your the best" I said and she smiles. 

"That's right" she said and everyone laughs. 

"Ok everyone, we are celebrating Mick's return" Mara said and music starts playing and other students show up and half of them start dancing and other other half eat the food. 

Then Victor came eyeing me down so I walk up to him and he pulls me out into the main hallway so no one was around. 

"Look what I found on your bed" he said holding the puzzle piece Nina told me to gaurd. I tired to take it from him but he pulls his hand away before I could reach it. 

"I am making a deal.. Tell me where Sarah is and I will give this back to you" he said.

"What do you want with Sarah?" I asked. 

"That is none of your concern" he said.

I don't know what to do.. Sarah is not that big of help we acutally need to piece for the cup. 

"She is at the retirment home near by" I said and he hands it back and I stuff it into my pokets. I hope I didn't make a mistake. 

The 5 days later, Sibuna was in my room walking when Trudy walks in with sad news.