The end of the year dance

Cassie's pov________________

Jerome and I hold hands as we walk into the gym and Mick and Mara walk up to us "Where were you, we were getting worried" she asked.

"So were we" Amber said and Mara and Mick were confused as the rest of us laught it out.

A slow song goes on and Jerome and I dance. We dance to more songs.

"Hey I got a surpirse for you" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You mentioned that you like to sing so, now you have the oppertunity" he said and my eyes widen. Jerome took my hand and led me to the stage in front of the mic.

"Um hi everyone I am Cassie Logan and tonight I will be playing a song for you all" I said and took a breathe.

Background music starts to play.

you think you know me, but you don't know me

you think you own me, but you can't control me

you look at me and there's just one thing that you see

so listen to me, Listen to me

you push me back, I'll push you back

harder, harder

you scream at me, I'll scream at you

louder L L L louder

I'm dangerous

I'm warning you, but your not afriad of me

and I can't convince you

that you don't know me

you think you got me, but you don't get me

you think you want me, but you don't know what your getting into

There's so much more to me then what you think you see

So listen to me... JUST LITEN TO ME

You push me back, I'll push you back

Harder, harder

you scream at me, I'll scream at you

louder l l l louder

I'm dangerous

I'm warning you, but your not afriad of me

and I can't convince you

that you don't know me

and the longer that you stay, the ice is melting

and the pain it feels it ok, it feels ok

hey

you push me back, I'll push you back......

you scream at me, I'll scream at you..

louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder!

you push me back, I'll push you back

harder, harder

you scream at me, I'll scream at you

louder l l l louder

I'm dangerous

I'm warning you

but your not afraid of me

and I can't convince you

and I don't have to

I think you know me........

I finished the song and the background music fades away and I hear clapping.

I walk off the stage "Thank you Cassie wonderful singing" Mr. Sweet said.

Slwo music played and Jerome and I danced.

"You didn't tell me you were that good" he said.

"It's a talent" I smirk.

A few more dnaces later "Alright tie to annouce prom king and queen" Amber said.

"Prom king is.... Fabian Rutter" Amber called and we clap to him going onto stage and putting the king crown on.

"Prom queen is...... Nina Martin" Amber said and we clap to her going onto the stage and putting the queen crown on.

"Ok time for the king and queen dance" Amber said and they dance on the stage to another slow song.

"Sorry we didn't make king and queen" Jerome said as we sat down.

"It's ok, not much of a crow person anyways, besides you are my king tonight" I said.

"And you are my queen" he said and we kissed.

After the dance we went back to Anubis and went to bed.

The next day we packed out stuff. People were saying their goodbye's.

I walked downstairs with my thousand suitecases Trudy helped me.

"Thank you Trudy" I said and we hugged.

"Aw love, I will see you next year" she said and leaves to help other people.

I said my byes to Mick and Mara.

"I had fun guys" I said to my Sibuna club and Jerome and Joy were also there.

"Not as much fun as we had" Amber said and we all laugh.

"Let's never have to do this next year" Nina said and we nod in agreement.

"Bye" I said and we all hugged. Jerome helped me with my stuff becuase my taxi was here. We put my stuff in the car and we kissed bye.

Victor's pov_____________

Those brats are gone. I am still upset about the elixir, I don't have enough to make more, my father should have told me the ingrediance before he died.

I look into my ring glowing and I open it to see something I have never thought I would see "Tears of gold" I said.

Tears of gold is one the ingrediants that I rememebr my father saying. There is hope to regain enternal life.

Cassie's pov_______________

after a long flight home I finally land. My entier family was there to pick me up.

"Cassie!" Morgan yelled and she ran into my arms as everyone else followed her.

"It's good to be home" I said and they help me with my stuff in the car and we drive home.

"So how was the school?" Blake asked.

"It was good" I said.

We spent the whole car ride talking until we got home and I went straight to bed becuase it was a long flight.