Robert's cript

Cassie's pov_____________________

I woke up when Kt's alarm woke me up. 

"Are we really doing this?" she asked.

"Yeah, today" I said and I got dressed. 

We walk downstairs to see the others talking so we join the conversation. 

"Ok, Patricia will distract the teachers while the rest of us get Robert" Eddie said. 

Everyone nods their head. 

Once we ate breakfast Patricia went to school while the rest of us went to the gatehouse. 

Kt used her key to open the door and we went up the stairs to her secret room.

"Whoa" I said.

"I know right, it's scary" Kt said and I nod. 

"To think Amber was here, scared" Alfie said becoming sad. 

"No, we need everyone's head in the game right now, snap out of it" I said and Alfie nods instantly.

I really wanted to get Harriet out but this was one thing we had to do and get done. 

"Ok, let's do this" Eddie said and the four covered the tank up a cover and we took the tank and started walking down the stairs. 

Patricia's pov_______________________

I was helping with the talent show. I started putting chairs out. 

"It's wonderful that you want to help out Patrica, very unexcpeted" Mr. Sweet said.

"Yes, very" Denby said trying to read me so I smile. 

"You know me sir, I'm competed" I smiled and she kept stairng at me but she turned away.

Once the talent show began Mara went first. 

She did a song but the sound keept being wierd. 

"I think I can get something for the sound, it's at the gatehouse" Denby said. Oh no she can't go. 

"I can get it for you" I said thinking fast. 

"Your being very helpful today Patrica?" she said questioning me. 

"It's a hidden talent show mis" I said.

"I don't like poeple in my house, lots of valubale stuff" she said walking off. I had to stop her. 

"I know where a quicker one is" I said and she stopped walking.  "It would be quicker if I go" I said.

"Ok fine' she said and I went to get it. 

Cassie's pov____________________

"Yacker is holding long as she can" Eddie said and we contuine carrying the tank. We were so close to the school. We had to move fast. 

"Ok, let's get going as long as we don't run into-" Kt said but then.....

"What are you all doing?" Trudy said.

"It's for Alfie's magic act" I said quick thinking. 

"Can I see?" she asked trying to take the cover off but Eddie stopped her. 

"You don't need to keep secrets from me, what is under here?" Trudy asked. 

"Like Cas said, for my magci act and its the grand fanaillie" Alfie said.

"Do you need help moving, it looks heavy" Turdy said.

"No, were good" I said and we started walking when Trudy helped anyways.