New sinners

______________________________

Auther note.

This chapter will be short. 

______________________________

Cassie's pov___________________

I wake up and walk half way down the stairs "Cassie, my office now" Victor said.

I walk into his office to see Mara there. I stand beside her. 

"I heard you two got into a fight, so as punishment, here is your toothbrush" Victor said giving us both a toothbrush.

"You have got to get a new punishment" I muttered. 

We walk out of this office and start cleaning. After as few hours we finish.

"Ok, we have been punished enough, I am done fighting" Mara said probably fed up with our fighting. 

Honestly I missed Mara. We were really close. 

"You know, we are both no longer with Jerome" I said and a smile grew on her. 

"I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" I said and we hugged. 

"Want to go off campus for lunch?" she asked as we pulled out of the hug. 

"Yeah" I said and we left Anubis house. 

Denby's pov______________________

Victor and I sat in his office for lunch. 

"We could take Cassie, she can sin as anger" Victor suggested. 

"I heard Mara and Cassie made up so she might not be able to sin anger" I said.

Then Eric walks in "Oh hello" he said.

"What can I do for you Eric?" Victor asked. 

"I am fed up with you both spending more time with each other and leaving me out" he said sounding jealous. Perfect. 

"now now Eric, no need to be jealous, I have a surprise lunch at the gatehouse with all of our names on it" I said and he smiled. 

"What are we waiting for then?" Eric said and the three of us left to the gatehouse. 

Once we got here we walked to the third floor. 

I closed the door behind me. 

"What's this?" Eric asked.

"Hello Eric" Robert said and Eric's eyes widen. 

"The ceremony worked" Eric said.

"They knew and left you out, they have been leaving you out of many things, how does that make you feel?" Robert asked. 

Victor opened up one of the sarcophagus "That makes me Jealous" Eric said and Robert pushed him inside and Victor closed it. 

A few minutes Eric comes out with red eyes "Tell me what to do" he said to Robert. 

"Get me more sinners" Robert said and the three of us left. 

Eric is the sinner of Envy. All is left is pride and anger. 

Cassie's pov______________________

Mara and I get back from lunch and we talked a lot. It was nice being friend with her again.

"Hey can we borrow Cas for a sec?" Fabian asked.

I smile to Mara and then Fabian took me to his room to see Eddie, Alfie, and Patricia.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"It's Kt, she is on team evil" Patricia said.

"But she was so sure it wasn't her" I said so confused. 

"We locked her in her room, you can't go in, we will all take turns" Eddie said.

"I will guard her tonight" Patricia said "You can take my room" she also said and I nod. 

"Anyways we just need to locate Alfie's artifact" Eddie said.

"So what does the four artifacts create?" I asked. 

"The staff of Osiris, it can help put Ammute away for good" Eddie said.

"Yeah and we are so close" Patricia said.

"Let's get finding then" I said and everyone nods. We look at Alfie's song and we looked everywhere but we still had no clue. 

It was hopeless it was like it's no where to be found. 

"This is hopeless" Fabian said.

"No, we can't give up" Eddie said.

"We can keep looking, but we can't give up" I said and everyone nods. 

2 days later Fabian's pov_________________________

Patricia showed me her red eyes and I know she is the one of team evil and not Kt. Kt ran away because we all thought she was on team evil. I feel so bad for her right now. We pushed her to leave. 

I ran to my room and started looking calling Kt. Then my door opened to Robert. 

"Robert" I said and he came inside and fell on my bed and I backed up into the wall. 

"Help, i am dying" he said.

'"How?" I asked. 

"I was doing my work but I failed, and now I am paying the price" he said.

I don't kow if I should beileive him. 

"What work?" I asked. 

"Work to see if I can stop my porccess from dying, I was to full of pride to considerer I was dying" he said. 

"I can understand that" I said.

"Your full of pride?" he asked. 

"Well yeah" I shurgged my shoulders. 

"Can you help me get me to the gatehouse" he asked. 

"Fine" I said and I helped him walk all the way to the gatehouse and I placed him on the couch. 

"Do you need anything else?" I asked. 

"I need to get to my study area" he said and I took him upstairs. I saw the sarcophagus. Patricia, Victor, and Mr. Sweet's soul was inside.

Robert starts laughing. He tricked me. 

I turn to run but Mr. Sweet closes the door behind me stopping me. 

"Omg" I muttered once I saw his red eyes. 

Then Mr. Sweet grabbed me and thre me inside the sarcophagus and I turned evil. I come out showing them my red eyes and I smirk. 

"I am at your control, what do you need?" I asked. 

"I need the last sinner, anger" Robert said.

"I won't fail you" I said.

"You all better not" Robert said.

Mr. Sweet and I walk out of the gatehouse and start planning people we can take.