making it offical

Cassie's pov_______________

I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs and Jerome pulled me to the side "Hey" he said.

"Hi" I said happy to see him. 

"I know this is really fast, but will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. 

"Yes" I said and we kissed for a second then we hold hands and walk into the table and sit next to each other and everyone stays quiet. 

"Yes we are dating" we both said and everyone is happy for us. 

"Where is Alife?" Jereome asked. 

"In your room I think" Fabina said and Jereome left only to return a few mintues later "Trudy call an ambluance" he said worried whick scared everyone.

Soon an amublance came and Turdy went to the hospital. 

"He will be ok" I said as I wrap my amrs around Jerome trying to make him feel better.

"I know, I just don't know what happened?" he asked. 

I shake my head "I don't know" I said. We walk to class and he was dirtacted probably worried for Alfie.

Once it was lunch I noticed Nina and the others leave again so this time I followed them back to the house. I see them put up with old chandelar and it glows and a deam of light hits ther wall and Nina opens it and pulls this thing out. 

"What is that?" I asked walking up to them.

"Nothing important" Nina said and she put it in her bag. 

"What was that? I mean the chandelar glowed and the wall.." I said but couldn't finish my sentence. 

"I think you hit your head or something" Amber said.

"I know what I saw" I said. I can't believe they think I am crazy. 

"You all, what are you doing here?" Victor asked coming down the stairs. Nina held her bag close to her. 

Victor asked for her bag and Nina gave her bag to him and he goes through it and pulls out the object. 

"I think I should hold onto this" Victor said giving Nina her bag back.

"No I don't think so" Patricia said in a rude tone. 

"You may go" Victor tells us to leave and so we did. As we walk to the school I feel bad. 

"I can get it back for you if it means that much to you" I said.

"Really?" Fabian asked. 

"Yeah, just distract him while me and Nina and Amber take a look" I said.

"Ok sounds like a plan" Nina said and everyone nods. 

"On one condition" I said and they look confused. 

"Tell me everything you know" I said and they all look at each other then back to me. 

"Only if we get the object back" Amber said.

"Deal" I said and we went back to class. 

After school Victor told Jerome and I that our punishment was to clean the bathrooms with a toothbrush and it was horrible. After awhile we finsihed. 

"That was horrible" I said and we both laugh. 

"That's Victor for you" he said. 

"Hey ready?" Amber asked coming up to me. 

"I will talk to you later" I told Jereome and Amber, Nina, and I went reaching in his office. Until I found it.

 "Got it" I said and we ran out. Nina told Fabian asnd we all went to Nina's and Amber's room.