The missing Prymid

_________________________________

Auther note:

short chapter.

________________________________

Cassie's pov_____________________

I woke up and got dressed. Today was grad photos. 

I ate breakfast and we got to school. I was talking to Joy when Mara comes up. 

"Did you know that Cassie and the others are a group called Sibuna?" she asked Joy. 

"Yes, I was apart of it" Joy said feeling bad. 

"How could you not tell me?" Mara asked hurt. 

"I wasn't in it long enough to tell you anything" Joy said.

"How long has this been going?" Mara asked. 

"Sense when Nina first got here and me" I said.

"Wow so pretty much 4 years?" Mara asked.

"Wow, I can't beleive it's been that long.." I muttered to myself. 

"Ok senior's get ready" Mr. Sweet said.

Everyone got into the photo and he quickly took it. 

"Alright, done, thank you everyone" he said and he left. 

When we got back to the house Trudy had food all over the table. Everyone started eating when Victor and Mr. Sweet come in. 

"Everyone, A piece from the museum went missing around the time we were their, so get in a line while we do a bag search" he said and everyone got in a line. 

They started looking through people's stuff on them when Fabain and Eddie satrted acting weird. 

I then felt Patricia hand me someone behind my back "Keep it moving" she whispeard to me and I pass it to Kt. 

She passed it to Lina and she handed it to Alfie and it was in his hands when Victor grabbed it from him. 

"Alfie Lowis" Victor said.

"No, it wasn't him" Eddie said potecting Alfie. 

"Eddison you had it?" his dad asked. 

"No. It was in my bag, I don't know how it got their" Eddie said.

"I should have known you were involved" Victor muttered but I heard him. 

"It wasn't Eddie's falut" Patricia steps in. 

"Everyone to your rooms" Victor said and we all leave.

But Kt, Fabian, Alfie, me, Eddie, Mara, and Sophie staied to listen in. 

"Victor what does this mean?" Mr. Sweet asked with a worried tone in his voice. 

"Whoever starts the pyrmind we can all die, it's a human scaricfic" Victor said. 

I don't want to listen to this stuff anymore. 

"Guys, let's go" I whispeared and we went to the attic, the only place were we can all talk without anyone else hearing. 

"Ok so what do we know about this?" Eddie asked. 

"I want to help in as much ways as I can" Sophie said.

"Me too" Mara said.

Ok, let's get some reasearch about this" Eddie said and we spent some time looking over things. 

"The prymind is called the touchstone of ra. Ra is the god of the sun, and he wants to get revenge" Patricia said.

"Whoever starts this up. It's game over for the world" Alfie said.

"Let's stop them then" I said and everyone nods. 

"Let's get some sleep, we can figure it out in the morning" Eddie said.

Sophie's pov____________________________________

Everyone went to bed and I went into Victor's office to see he is not their. Then his sage started to glow and it opened on it's own. 

I walk closer to it. 

"These grads will get the graduation they will never forget" I said to myself and I took the last peice of ra. 

I am going to get my revenge....

"I have everything I need to build the Pyramid and my sacrifice will be a Frobisher, Poetic Justice, almost time to pay for the sins of your father's Frobisher, Soon Ra's gold will rain down, you will be gone, Rodenmaar will be stone and The House of Anubis will fall!" I said happy.