House of Hero's

___________________________________

Author note

2 week time jump.

Willow was never turned into a sinner because she had Kt's key. 

Robert keeps getting more sinners.

No one to trust.

Harriet is close by.

The rest of Sibuna is started to give up. 

Sibuna try to get the other key off of Denby but failed every time they try. 

___________________________________

Cassie's pov_____________________

Eddie and Kt and I hide behind the stage.

"Willow we are so glad your helping us right now" I said relieved that she is not a sinner and she had Kt's key.

"I still have no idea what's going on but whatever it is sucks" Willow said.

"They are behind the stage" Victor said and we ran outside the school to get surrounded by Robert and sinners. 

"There's nowhere to run" Robert said as he began to open the box. 

A van appeared and Harriet was inside. 

"Harriet" I said happy to see her. 

"Get in!" she said and we got in and she drove away. 

"What do we do now?" Kt asked as Harriet parked the van. 

"We need to get Caroline's key. There is a secret door that we can use to get in" Harriet said.

"Ok, let's do it" Eddie said.

"No. It's too risky" I said worried. 

"Cas, we have nothing left to lose, besides we need her key" Eddie said.

My gut is telling me this is a bad idea but I know we have to do it. 

"Cassie, the staff has the key slot, if we put the two keys together and put it into the staff slot it will send Ammut back to the underworld and it will all be over" Harriet said putting her hand on mine. 

I said nothing for awhile thinking about it "Ok, let's do it" I said with still a bad feeling. 

That night we got Kt and Willow to get the key. We opened the secret door and they started walking. Denby was a sleep on the couch. Perfect time to grab it. 

They got closer to her and they started to take it off her when she woke up and they dropped the key. 

"I knew you were going to do this" she said and took the box "Great Ammut, I give you the goodness in these souls" she said and took both their souls. 

I KNEW SOMETHING BAD WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

"Victor" Denby called and Victor walks in. 

"How did they get in!" Victor yelled. 

"The secret passage" Willow said and then she turned to us "Their hiding in their" she also said.

Once they saw us. 

"No Kt" Eddie said and I grabbed his arm. 

"Eddie, Cassie, we got to go" Harriet said and we ran. 

We came to a dead end when Kt found us. 

"Guys, I'm still me, I don't know what happened" Kt said.