My big birthday party

Cassie's pov_________________

Before my party I got my hair colored to blond and I think it looks great. I love it instead of the brown and black hair with the colors in that I once had. 

"Get ready people will be here soon" Mom said.

I got changed into a dress and did my makeup.

Friends from the old school showed up and so did the rest of my family. 

The house was well decorated and lots of food and drinks for everyone and fun games like beer pong. 

"Lisa!" I said once I saw her. 

"Hey birthday girl" Lisa hugged me.

Lisa and I met in middle school and we became best friends. 

"Thanks for coming!" I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"I can never miss a party. Your parents really know how to throw a party" she said and I gigle. 

"Yeah they do" I said.

I got her and myself a drink and we sat down talking for awhile. 

"It was nice catching up with you, I got to go make my rounds with people" I said.

"Cya later" she said and I walked to other people. 

I made my way through people and people and once I was finsihed catching up and talking to pretty much everyone I played beer pong with some people and other drinking games. 

"Ok, 3.. 2.. 1" mom called as she brought the cake over. 

Happy birthday to you, happy birhtday to you, happy birthday Cassie, happy birthday to you" Everyone sang. 

I blew out my candles and we ate cake. After everyone was done I opened Presents. 

After the presents we all gathered in the living room to have a sing off.  

I went first. 

Background music start to play.

So you say you wanna fill it up more, and you need someone to take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) so we can get low

And you say you wanna settle the score, and you need someone to take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) so we can get low, low, low, low 

Yeah I don't like what your doing, so i'ma help you flow I don't give hand outs, but when I take it and go I gave you a piece of my brain, I let that baby go so when it comes to the pain, man, you already know

Work (x22) take it to the top hey (x10)

The inner state, elevate before you fade into the high tide I don't stay, and I don't play like a memory

Take it to the top the inner state, elvate before you fade into the high tide I don't stay, and I don't play like a memory

Take it to the top (hey) One body, one heart, one soul (hey) You'll never have to, nrver have to be alone take it to the top (hey) one body, one heart, one soul (hey) you'' never have to be, never have to be alone

So you say you wanna fill it up more, and you need someone to take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) so we can get low

And you say you wanna settle the score, and you need someone to take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) take it to the top (yeah) so we can get low, low, low, low

Yeah D.C knows a lot o' funny honeys and I get it and I gotta like the straight money out my pockets never tonin' down they always say in 'chubby' 

 So I tell her 'Hey momma, can you stop at all the drama cause it got my head feelin' real hotter than a sauna I'm a young, gotta a lot of good but you know I wanna settle down with you, boo let me know what to do' 

Take it to the top hey (x12) take it to the top hey (x12) take it to the top hey (x12) 

take it to the top

I stopped singing and let the background music go in between 'take it to the top hey (x12)' 

Then the song stopped and people started cherring and clapping. Other people went and they party lasted for hours.

People start to leave and I said my goobyes to everyone. 

"We should hang out some time" Lisa said.

"Yeah, how about tomrrow?" I asked. 

"Perfect, meet me at the mall in the food court for lunch" she said. 

"Cya then" I said and she left. 

I turn to my parents "Thanks for the awesome party" I said hugging both of them. 

"We are just glad you had fun" dad said.

"I am going to bed now, goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" mom and dad both said at the same time. 

I went to my room and feel asleep. 

The next morning I went to the mall. Lisa and I sat their eating and talking about everything we have missed together. 

It was nice talking to her again. 

We did shopping for hours.

We went all out. 

"Btw I am totally in love with your new hair color" she said "Blond suties you" she said smiling. 

"Thanks" I said.

"I better get going, I have a lot to pack for school, I will see you soon" I said.

"Yeah, cya later" she said and we hugged for a second and then she left. 

I went home and packed. 

Days went by and now it's time to get going to school.

My stuff loaded into the airplane. 

"See you all at my graduation!" I yelled and waved by to my parents and brother and my sister and went onto the airplane.

I started reading for awhile but then I got bored so I feel alseep becuase their is not much to do on an airplane. 

I wish Jacob was with me.. 

Wait no. I can't think about him, he broke my heart and now he is gone...

Wow I never thought he wouldn't come back. 

You know what, Ella and him deserve each other. I am a stronger person that they don't see.

I stopped thinking and feel back asleep for the rest of the flight.