Strange things are happening

Cassie's pov_______________

My alarm went off and I got dressed and sat next to Amber eating breakfast when Patricia walks in angry. 

She walks over to Amber and grab the big dug of water and dumps it all on her. She screams as it is cold water  and I froze in shock"I asked you to keep a secret" Patricia said angry. 

Then she turned to Nina "She has know me sense we were 11 and now she is siding with somone who has been here for 2 minitues" she yelled. Something must have happend last night. 

"Going though people's stuff is like an unwritten rule" Amber said soaking her hair out and she was shivering.

"Acutally it's more of a written rule" Nina said. Patricia put the dug down on the table and stormed off. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I just need to go change and redo my hair" Amber left with Nina  and Fabian. 

"What just happened?" Mara asked shocked of what just happened. 

"Patricia being Patricia" Mick said. 

"Oh my what happened?" Turdy said walking into the kitchen.

"Patricia" Everyone said but I stayed quiet. 

"Mara I am sorry, but it's your turn to clean the table" Turdy said and Mara signed and started cleaning as the rest of us went to class. 

I walke in and went next to Patricia "Hey what happened back there?" I asked as I sat down. 

"Last night I got her locket then Amber walked in and took it from me, I asked her to keep it a secret but Nina talked to me this morning and when I saw Amber I lost it" she said.

"I tired to distract Nina last night or she wopuld have came upstairs" I said.

"Thank you for being a great friend" she smiled. 

"Of coruse, I got your back" I smiled at her then mrs. Andrews walks in and starts teaching. 

When the bell rang i went to the bathroom. It was only me in when I heard Amber and Nina talking.

"What if Patricia found the puzzle peice? What would happen if she showed Victor?" Nina worried. 

"She didn't see anything she was only in our room for your locket" Amber said.

"My locket is important, it's opens a secert passage to the basement and a secerty entrance from the attic" Nina said. Oh this got intresting. 

"Who even gave that to you?" Amber asked.

"Sarah Frobisher-Smith, her family owned that house until Victor's dad took over, she explained everything to me" Nina said.

"We should go talk to her, maybe she knows something" Amber said.

"I tired Amber. It's no use" Nina said and the bell rings. They left the bathroom and I quickly grab the stuff and go to clas. 

I pull Patricia to the side "Amber and Nina are hiding something" I said.

"What?" she asked. 

"They were talking about you, a puzzle peice, Victor, Nina's locket and how it can open secert passages to the basement and attic, I don't know it was so weird" I said.

"This changes everything, we need to get it to Rene" she said.

"Get Nina to go with you tonight" I said.

"Good idea" she said and school ended fast. 

At dinner no one was talking. 

"Pass the orange drink Mara" Patricia said and she didn't do it.