Getting Trudy back

Cassie's pov_____________

2 days have gone by and we finally got the rest of the reflectors. We go to the task and lunch and see the clock is almost at 12. 

"We got to hurry" I said and we went to our stops and it took a while but we finally created the falcon symbol and another wall opened up. 

"Guys we only have 2 more to do and then we are done" Nina said happy. 

"Did Robert think thoese challenges were hard?" I asked confused to only have litle challenges.

"I'm sure they will get harder" Fabain said.

"Good, we need a challenge" I said and we go to the next task. It's a bunch of strings all over. 

"We have to cross" I said.

Then the voice of Robert came back 'You can not touch any onf the wires, if you do good luck, and you need to put the spiders into the same color hook' it said then a big spider comes down. 

"It's not real, it's not real" Amber said covering her eyes repeating what she is saying. 

"It's not real Amber" Fabain said.

"That's right Fabain say it with me" Amber said.

I pick the spider up looking at it. 

"This goes on the wall behind the wires. Problem is we can't touch them" I siad.

"How do we know that we can't touch?" Alfie said and he touched the yellow wire and he pulled back instanlty. 

"it looks like a bee sting" Patricia said.

"More like a spider bite" Nina said.

I broke the spider and three tiny spides come out of it. 

Nina picks up the small ones and I put together the big one. 

"problem sovled, we need to put the tiny ones on the same colored hook" I said.

"4 people can do it, three put the tiny spiders on and one puts the big spider on" Fabian said.

"We need to pratice though incase we touch a wire" Nina said. 

Then I heard footsteps. 

"Hide" I whispeared. We hide and we see Victor come down. 

"This is new" he said.

"What is that?" Vera asked. 

"Whatever it is Nina and the others would figure it out" Victor said as he tocuhed the yellow wire and I wanted to laugh.

He pulled his hand off "Oh what happened?" Vera asked. 

"It's not going to be easy than I thought" Victor said.

"Let's go" Vera said and they left. 

"Great, Victor is onto us" Alfie said.

"No he wants us to do this for him" I said.

"Then he can take the mask and we did everything for him" Nina said.

"But Vera would take it for Victor and give it Rufus" Patricia said.

"Who knew Vera was a double crosser" Alfie said joking but we ignored him. 

"We better get back to school, we will talk later" Nina said and we went back to school.

Jacob and I sat together. 

"Where do u keep dissapearing to at lunch?" he asked. 

"I eat off campus with the others" I said.