Amber's birthday

Amber's pov_______________

My alarm went off and I jump out of bed "It's my brithday" I said as I looked to Nina's side of the room and she wasn't there. Right. I angrily turned my alarm off. 

I was heading downstairs when I see the mailman. 

"Oh anything for me?" I asked excited. 

"No, just some bills" Trudy said.

"No packages?" I heard Victor say. 

"No brithday presents, did people forget today is my birthday?" I say to myself.

Cassie's pov________________

My alarm goes off and I see Joy in our room.

"Guys I have something planed for Amber's birthday" she siad.

"What is it?" Patricia asked. 

"We are all going to pretend we forgot her birthday then tonight we are throwing a surprizse party for her, Trudy is already making the food" Joy said.

"Sounds awsome" I said and Patricia nods. 

"One last thing, we need to do anything to cheer up Fabs" she said and we both nod to that. 

We all walk downstairs to eat. 

I notice Patricia getting mad. I look to her director and see Eddie and Kt together talking. 

"What's all the whispearing about?" she said loud enought for everyone to hear. 

"Nothing" Kt said.

"Are you sure it's not the fake letter that Kt helped you write to give to your pal Fabain" Jerome stated. 

Everyone was shocked "What you preteneded to be Nina?" I asked shocked. 

"Cool it everyone, I asked for her help, she didn't know what is was for" Eddie defended her. 

Patricia got so mad she grab the glass she had filled with jucie and walks up to her "What kind of Snake does that to other people, who do you think you are?" Patricia yelled. 

"You need to leave me alone, please" Kt begged. 

Then Patririca did it. 

"Oh god" I muttered to myself

"Oh god" I muttered to myself. This isn't going to end well. 

"Yeah she does that" Joy said holding the cereal container for protection. 

"Then I do that!" Kt said and what she did amazed me.