The Mask of Anubis

Author's note________

There will be a lot of point of views in this chapter. 

___________________

Victor's pov________________

Amber fell after Cassie and Patricia. 

"What is the point of asking for my help when you aren't going to listen to me?!" Joy yelled.

"I got it wrong" Fabain said.

"Big time, I would of have Cassie fall and still have three people but no, I have one felt and I don't know if I can do it.. Even Victor chickend out when he knew it wasn't safe after Alfie fell" she said. 

"You can do it" Fabain said. 

"Your a coward" she said.

"Your the coward who won't tell me the steps" he said.

Argueeing is not going to help them. 

"Let's just get's this over with" Joy said and sat back on the chair. 

She paused "I can't do this" she said stressing out. 

"Yes you can, what are the steps?" Fabain asked. 

Once she said then Fabain moved and Joy "Fabian no!" Joy ran to him but she couldn't go on the board. 

After he finsihed he won. The chesse peices went away and they hugged. I have to get Vera. So I left. 

Joy's pov________________

"We did it" I said happy. 

"You were great Joy" he said.

"Thank you" I said and we walked to the glass and saw two keys. One said to fallen friends and the other was the mask. 

I picked up the mask and Fabian tried to pick up the key to our friends but couldn't. 

"We have to pick on" I said and I put the key to to mask down and Fabian took the fall friends key and the wall opened up to another door and we open it to find everyone there. 

"How are we suppose to get the mask now?" Nina asked. 

"We will figure it out, thanks to Joy she helped get you all out of there" Fabian said and Nina looked at me.

"Thanks Joy" Nina said giving me a small smile

"No problem" I smiled back at her. Even thought I know she must hate me for everything I have done to her especially the article. 

Cassie's pov______________

The next day Nina and Joy and I went back down and got the glass around the mask to open.  But then realised it was a fake and the real one was in the museum so we went their. Then Senkhara appeared. 

"Joy you didn't get marked did you?" I asked.

Joy checked her arms "No" she said. 

"How can you see her then?" I asked. 

"Senkhara is getting what she wants, she doesn't care who she marks" Nina said.

"Now the keeper needs to wear it" she said and my eyes widen. 

"Why me?" I asked. 

"The chosen one could get it but the keeper of Anubis house needs to put it on" she said.

Victor's pov_________________

I was in Vera's room and I look through her phone to see 'Rz" I recognized it.