Kidnapped

Cassie's pov______________

A week went by of pratcing the play for the school to see. 

That night we got ready. 

The seats started getting full. 

"Ok, let's start" I said and the cutences come up. 

Nina is an adventures daughter. 

"My parents took my to this old house where I livied with this man" she said and Fabain was dressed as Victor.

"It's 10 o clock, you have 5 mintues then I want to hear a pin drop" he said and dropped a pin on the ground which is what Victor does every night before bed. 

Everyone in the audience laughs. 

"This man has been doing some horrible things" she said and Jerome who played her father walks up next to her. 

"Please don't hurt us" he said scared and so did Nina. 

"Silents, I shall stuff you up like I my Raven Corbierre" he laughs evily. 

Patricia walks on as an anubis god "I shall grant you enternal life" she announced and I notice the teachers tense up which is the reaction we want. 

"Good, I deserve it all for myself" he laughs evil again. 

"Enough!" I yelled walking in as the bad guy. 

"Off with all of your heads!" I evil laugh and everyone is scared. 

"I am the god of anubis, you do not threten me!" Patrica yelled. 

Then she blasted her staff at me and I fall and everyone cherrs "Thank you for saying us!" Nina and Jerome said.

"Save you? No I am going to end you!" Patricia said and she pointed her staff that them and blasted them. Jerome went down first. 

Then a black out happeed and everyone got off the stage leaving Nina. Spot lights go back on Nina. 

"I am a little girl who lost her parents and now, lost my soul" she said and the curtance goes down and we hear clappping. 

Everyone walks on stage and takes a bow. Then a girl's hoodie comes down and Victor talks to Mr. Sweet.

"Joy run!" Patricia said and she ran and I nocited Rene was there trying to grab her. Patricia ran after Joy but Rene stopped her and said something to her and the both went seperate ways. It all happened so fast. 

"Who was that creep?" Jerome asked and I shrug my shoulders pretending I don't know. 

Mr. Sweet came onto the stage "No need to panic everyone, thank you all for coming out tonight, we hope you had a great time" he said and people started leaving.

Then he turn to the rest of us "Great work everyone, now clean up" he said runing the same way Joy, Patricia and Mr. Andrews did.

Patricia's pov______________

I couldn't find Joy. Later that night I met up with Rufus "Is she coming?" he asked. 

"I lost her, she ran she must have gotten away" I said and he grabbed my phone and out it in his pokets and told me to buckle up and he drove off. He was kidnappping me. 

We stoped at this whearhouse and he pushed me inside and locked the door. 

I should have never trusted you.

"My friends will find me!" I yelled but no responce. 

Cassie's pov_____________

After we cleaned the stage up everyone went back to the house "Has anyone seen Patricia?" Mara asked.