Return to Anubis house

Cassie's pov_______________

Jacob and I get off the plane and a taxi car takes us to the house. He helped us with our stuff mostly me becuase Jacob didn't bring a lot. 

We walk inside and see nothing changed. I smile as I walk in. 

"So this is it?" he asked.

"It's beautfiul isn't it?" I asked and he nods. 

I heard voices in the living room and we walk in to see everyone already here. 

"Hey!" I said and I hug everyone. 

"Who is this?" Amber asked. 

"This is my friend Jacob who will now offical a student here" I said.

Everyone introduced themselves. 

Then I saw Jerome and I run into his arms and he lifts me up and we kiss. 

"I missed you" I said and we pull from the kiss and he puts me down on the ground. 

"I missed you more" he said.

"Not possible" I said.

"Hello loves, I made food" Trudy said plancing down food and we all rased to the food and started eating. 

"Trudy I missed your cooking" I said as I ate her food. 

"Aww my food missed you all" she said in a happy mood. 

"So you two, I never saw coming" Joy said to Mara. 

"Yeah I know, the mathlet and the athlete" she said and everyone laughs or gigles.

"Where is Mick?" I asked. 

"He got the shcolorship to the athlete academy so he is there, he will come and visit but not often" she said. 

"Good for him" Patricia said.

We all started talking then we left to our room and unpacked. Jacob is rooming with Fabain which is a bigger room while Jerome and Alfie room together again. Nina and Amber share a room. Joy and Patricia share the room Patricia was in last year with Mara. Mara and I share a bigger room which fits three people. But I don't think we will get annother girl. 

After I finshed unpacking I helped Mara. We talked while we unpacked her stuff. 

Then a knock was on the door "Come in" Mara said and Amber walks in. 

"Hey guys, great room" she said walking up to me. 

"Thanks" I said.

She pulls me aside "Sibuna meeting in attic tonight" she said.

"Ok" I nod and she left. 

"This is going to be an awsome year" Mara said.

"I agree" I said.

Later that night when everyone is alseep. I snuck out of the room and meet Amber, Nina, and Patrica at attic door. 

"How are we getting in?" I whispeared to not wake anyone up. 

Then the door opened by it'self. We all looked shocked. 

"Welcome back to creepy towers" Patricia said.

We walk up the stairs and we enter the attic. Amber put a blanket down and Faiban and Alfie join us.

"How did you get in?" Nina asked. 

"I have the attic key" Fabian said.

"Ok so first of all" Amber said and placed her right hand over her right eye for a secopnd then let her arm drop to her side "Welcome back, hope you all had a great summber break" she began to say. 

"Why did you call us here?" Patricia asked. 

"I just wanted to reuntite us for one finaly night" she said.

"Thank you Amber, this is nice" I said.

"Yeah I got something t-" Nina started saying but then we got interrupted but footsteps. We heard the door open to reveal Joy. 

"Joy you scared us half to death" Patricia said. 

"There in here " Joy said walking in with everyone behind her. 

"Nice hang out guys" Jerome said sitting next to me and I lightly push his arm as he sat down.

"What are you all doing up here?" Joy asked. 

No one said anything until Nina spoke up "We just wanted to welcome you back to Anubis house" she said.

"Here? Right now, while I'm alseep?" Joy asked confused and we all nod to Nina's plan. 

"Yeah are you surpirsed?" she asked and Joy smiled and everyone sat in a cicrle on the blanket. 

"I will get another blanket" Amber said and took this sheet off and "Wow" she said and that pulled everyone's attension to what she was looking at. 

A dollhouse of Anubis house?

"That's a dollhouse" I said.

"Yeah, why would Victor want one of the house?" Jerome asked. 

"Whatever it's for, leave it Amber" Nina said.

We all started talking for awhile then we pulled out attention to the dollhouse and started talking about it. 

Victor's pov___________________

I sat in my office until I began to hear vocies from my office and I turn to cobirer "They are up to something cobirer" I said and walked out of my offie to check on the girls to see no one if their beds. Then I heard Voices from the attic. 

I open the door "Whoever is up there come down this instant" I called out and a few mintues later Everyone starts to make there way back to their room "Head to bed, I shall decide your punishment in the morning" I said an deveryone was down but one was still missing. 

"Nina Martin are you up there?" I called out and no answer. 

Nina's pov__________________

I grabbed my cup on ankh from my bag and I was stuggling where to hide it. The night of the chosen hour I took it once Rufus left it and I hid it under the floor board on the stage of the school. When I got here I went to get it and brought it up here to show the others but Joy and the other's inturpeted and I said nothing. 

"Nina Martine are you up there?" I heard Victor call out. I was running out of time. 

Then my locket lit up and the wall did to. I quickly placed my locket into the slot and it opened a seceret door that I put the cup in. 

I was about to go downstairs whn Victor opened the door and he scared me and I actidently knocked over this doll and one of the eyes shattered. 

"What are you doing?" he was angry. 

"Look at what you did! he yelled. I stood ther frozen. 

"Get out!" he yelled and I ran out the door but stopped to hear him say stuff. 

"I will find the tears of gold" he said and I left before he could yell at me some more.