taz x female!reader (part 2)(starship)

28.3.20

Taz was asleep, it was honestly adorable. I cuddled closer to her and rested my head in the crook of her neck. I didn't wanna fall asleep too since it wasn't late enough but soon enough, I drifted off to sleep in Taz's arms.

I was awoken by the sound of a phone ringing, it was Taz's. I gently nudged her awake, she blushed seeing the position we were in and realising she'd fallen asleep. She was completely red but tried to keep cool and calm. She got up and went over to her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?.....yeah, we're fine.....oh shit...i'm sorry...do you still want us to come?....oh i'm sorry Up...see you there mi amigo" she put the phone down.

"we're supposed to meet downstairs in the canteen for meals, Up didnt mind that we weren't there for lunch because he checked up on us but I guess he got kinda worried when we didn't turn up to dinner" Taz explained

"oh im so sorry, are we still gonna go?" I asked

"oh dead god! i'm such a fucking idiot, sorry, yeah let's go"

She took my hand and we speedwalked out our room, quickly locking the door behind us. We half ran through the corridors, laughing as we went.

"Oh my dead god we're so stupid" I said

"No just you're stupid" She replied jokingly. We slowed down our pace to just walking.

"Says the person who literally fell asleep and made us late"

"Yeah...but you can't say you didn't like it" she smirked at me. Holy shit is she flirting with me? I blushed slightly realising we were still holding hands from when she dragged me out of the room.

"Did i say i didn't like it?" oh my dead god i didn't know i could be cOnfident and fLirTy like that.

"Well...do you like it when i do this..?" she stepped closer and put her hand against the wall, leaning on it. She put another hand on my cheek and edged closer.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps and she pushed herself away from me. Commander Up appeared from around the corner.

"Oh there you two are, I was getting worried you got lost."

"Up we're fine" Taz laughed, I gave her a look and she blushed.

"Taz? Why've you gone do red? Have you got a fever?" Up approached Taz and put his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. Taz laughed,

"Up I haven't got a fever don't worry"

"Ok then, if you say so Taz" Up continued "you alright, y/n?"

"Yeah I'm okay, Commander" although he was very chill, I still felt like I needed to be very formal around him.

"You don't need to call me Commander all the time" he laughed "now come on let's go to dinner"

*time skip to when we arrived at dinner*

We tried to sit down unnoticed but obviously people asked us why we were late, we didn't exactly lie.

"I fell asleep...come on, travelling to the starship port was pretty exhausting, and anyway we lost track of time" Taz explained, but we didn't tell the full truth either.

We left out the part that we fell asleep while cuddling and then were made even more late when Taz tried to start a make out session in the corridor.

When we sat down to eat, me and Taz sat next to each other after getting our meals (a/n: so like imagine it almost like a school canteen where you go up and get your food then sit down at a table).

We were just chatting with some of the other rangers, there was this nice (and really smart) girl called Specs and some kinda douchey guy called Krayonder.

(a/n: and yes i'm being rude about Krayonder, i never rlly liked him coz he was rude to Taz hfdgjkl)

But while we were sitting there I felt Taz put her hand on my leg, just above my knee. She gave me a look and I tried my hardest not to blush but failed miserably.

"Oh, Taz, y/n, have you two been getting on okay, since you only just met today and are now sharing a dormitory"

"Oh don't worry up we're getting on just fine"

She brought her hand higher up my thigh under the table. I took out my phone to message her since i definitely couldn't say anything out loud.

y/n: fuck you taz

She felt her phone buzz and checked it, then typed her reply with a smug grin on her face.

taz: when? later tonight?

oh my fucking dead god

I cannot believe Taz. I just looked up at her and gave her a look of shock but she just smiled flirtatiously at me.

"Hey Taz, why you making lovey eyes at the new girl?" Krayonder said abruptly.

"Go put your hand on that wall" she said monotonously

"what? why-" he replied, confused.

"put your hand oN THAT WALL" she shouted. Krayonder complied.

"oh dead god, not again" a dude, who i later found out was named Tootsie Noodles (weird ass fucking name), commented.

I burst out laughing at the fact that something similar to this has happened before. She took out a knife out of her pocket and began to aim it at his hand.

"Oh Taz don't try and do this again" he begged her.

"oh fine, but listen here kRayOndER"(a/n: you know how she pronounces his name) she stepped towards him and pointed the knife to this throat "I've warned you before but if you pull another stunt then my knife is going into your hand, okay?" Taz shouted in his face.

"okay okay okay!" he pretty much ran back to his seat. I laughed, I now understood why the stories painted her out to be like that. Taz returned to her seat next to me on the bench.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked, smirking and making direct eye contact with me and she returned her hand to my thigh and brought her hand even further up my leg.

"Nothing" I giggled.

"You sure?" she squeezed my thigh slightly, I took out my phone.

y/n: holy shit taz actually stopppp

taz: why should i? :)

She grinned at me smugly, she knows what she does to me and she fucking loves it.

y/n: because you're gonna fucking expose us in front of the whole starshippp

taz: fineee but do u promise you'll make it up to me when we get back to the room ;)

y/n: oml fuck you stop making me blush

y/n: and yeah i promise

(a/n: okay so yes im definitely gonna make a part 3, also to the person who asked for a megataz fic, i'll try and do that soonnn)

*1081 words*