emma x reader (tgwdlm)

2.7.20

requested by @carlySanders and @trashmouthtozier1946

(a/n: wow oh shit it's been a while since i've written an x reader, i lowkey nearly forgot how to write them gfgjkk)

I arrived at my biology classroom, I was a bit early so the room was still locked. I leaned onto the wall, pulling out my phone, checking my messages. Surprise surprise, no messages. I look up when I hear footsteps, someone running down the corridor. She was wearing a white blouse and black shorts, her shirt had a loose bow near the neck. Cute, I thought. She had a small plain backpack, presumable to carry her books. She ran up to the door and hurried to open it, I just looked at her slightly confused.

"It's locked?" she sighed and leant against the wall the other side of the door.

"You okay?" I asked, I knew she was in my class, she was the teachers favourite.

"Yeah..." she said, still catching her breath "I thought I was late, just got off work"

"Oh where do you work?"

"That coffee shop, Beanies"

"Oh, I've never been there"

"I don't recommend it if I'm being honest, the coffee's shit" she laughed

"It can't be that bad"

"Believe me, it is...you're in this class right?"

"No I'm just standing here for the good of my health" I said a sarcastically, she laughed.

"You're y/n right?"

"Yeah, you know my name?"

"Hidgens says your assignments are really good"

"Really?" I laughed slightly "You are..?"

"Emma" she looked down at her name badge, obviously from working at Beanies "Ah shit, forgot to take this off" she fiddled with the badge, desperately trying to take it off.

"You need some help?"

"Yes please"

I walked up to her, attempting to take off the badge without accidentally stabbing her. Our faces were really close, (a/n: idc how tall you are, in this you and emma are the same height) I backed off slightly since I didn't want to make it awkward but I was still trying to get the badge off. After a little bit, it came off, I passed it to her. It was nice how our hands touched slightly when I gave her her badge back, she put the badge in her bag.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"You know...maybe we should study together sometime?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice"

She took a pen out her bag and took my hand, writing something down on it. Her number. She smiled, that adorable smile.

"Emma! You're here early" It was Professor Hidgens

"Hi Professor, I got off work a bit earlier today to make sure I wasn't late"

"Hi y/n, early as usual"

"Hi Professor"

He unlocked the door with the key on his lanyard and stepped inside, heading over to his desk straight away. Me and Emma both tried to pick up our bags, our heads bumping as we stood up.

"Sorry" I laughed

"It's fine, I'm sorry...do you wanna sit with me for the lecture"

"Yeah, sure"

fucking god if she smiles her adorable fucking smile again istg i will implode shes so cute

We took our seats and eventually everyone else got there. During the lecture at one point she put her hand on top of mine, it was nice.

After the class ended, she waited for me.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class?" she said

"Yeah"

"Make sure you text me later" she smiled

"I will"

She opened her arms out for a goodbye hug. I hugged her back, it was nice.

"Your perfume smells nice"

"Thanks"

We stayed in the hug for a little too long before pulling away.

"See ya" she said slightly nervously

"Bye"

Then we went out separate ways.

*701 words*