linda x reader (black friday)

5.6.20

requested by @Darnitgeorgie

(a/n: high school au (seniors so like it's not underage))

(a/n: behind on like 6 lessons of online class but i'm writing fanfics about linda monroe because why nOt)

(a/n: in this i imagine linda wearing a white long sleeve t shirt or jumper and a black skirt with black ankle boots but you can imagine whatever tbh it's not mentioned that much)

*it does get a bit sPiCy later on in the chapter*

Me and Linda had been paired together for this project thing in biology, to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing, Linda just said to meet at her place after school and we could do it. To be honest, I don't really know her that well but she seems nice enough. She said we could walk to hers together after school.

*time skip to after school*

After getting my biology book from my locker, I walked out of the school and saw Linda waiting for me. I'd always thought she was cute but knew that she was out of my league so I never bothered talking to her outside of biology. We'd been sat near each other in the class for a while but never properly became friends. I walked up to her and she just rolled her eyes slightly before saying "Come on then, let's get this project over with" and beginning to walk. She walked slightly slower than me which was kind of annoying and I was tempted to ask her to hurry up but like she's scary and kinda hot so I just stayed quiet. After a few minutes she got out her phone and began to text while walking, part of me secretly hoped she would walk straight into a lamppost but sadly she didn't. Soon we approached a crossing, the light was red and there were no cars so we began to cross when suddenly a car sped towards us. She didn't realise since she was too busy on her phone but I did.

"Linda!" I called out and pulled her back onto the pavement. My clumsy self tripped over my own legs, falling over and bringing Linda down with me since I still had a hold of her shirt.

"...thanks" she replied, breathless.

"uh..no problem" I responded

She glanced at her phone which had fallen onto the sidewalk, there was now a crack along the top of the screen.

"For fucks sake" she mumbled, picking it up and dusting it off before putting it in her pocket. I got up off the floor before dusting myself off and reaching out a hand to help her up.

"I can get up myself, thank you very much" she tried to get up but her ankle boots with a slight heel and her long fake nails proved that task to be difficult. She reluctantly took my hand and I helped her up, thankfully no one was around to see us clumsily tumble to the ground after that car sped past. It nearly hit her.

"We should hurry up if we wanna finish the project tonight" I mentioned

"Oh yeah you're right, let's go then" she replied shyly, then we continued the walk to her house.

Soon enough, we arrived at her house, well it looked more like a mansion. Her house was massive.

"Um, my dad and stepmom are both out, is that okay?" she said while awkwardly unlocking the door.

"Yeah, it's fine"

"Ive got my laptop in my room and we can do the research in there, if that's okay?"

"Yeah it's fine" I laughed "why do you keep asking if it's okay?"

"I-I" she suddenly got quite flustered "it's just that we aren't very close and I don't want to make a bad first impression that's all" then we walked to her room, her house seemed like a maze with endless rooms and corridors. When we got there, she opened the door and we entered the room. I pulled my biology book out of my bag as she put her laptop on her bed and opened it up.

We began to research and put together our presentation, but I kept noticing that she was staring at me. Every time I caught her she'd look away and continue with the work.

"Is there something on my face or something?" I questioned

"Oh, no, it's just-" she stopped

"Just?" I inquired

"You're pretty, that's all" she looked to the side.

"I-" I was completely shocked "but like...you're"

She looked up at me, holy shit i can't function with her looking right at meee

"you're" I continued "you're really pretty too"

We stared at each other for a second, before she gently put her hand on my face and pulled me closer. She looked at me for a second as if to ask if it was okay, I just nodded. She connected her lips with mine and slowly kissed me.

Although, progressively the kiss got more hungry and she tugged my jacket to pull it off, she began to kiss on my jaw then made her way down to my neck. I gasped quietly as she sucked on my neck, probably leaving a dark hickey.

She pushed her laptop out the way and moved forward to straddle my hips.

"Wh-what about the pre-esentation?" I questioned, she stopped for a second, catching her breath.

"We can do it another time, it's not due for like a week"

She got off of me for a second, before collapsing down onto her bed and tugging my shirt to pull me down with her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Sorry" she said quietly.

"For what?" I replied

"Doing this"

"Why are you sorry?" I laughed slightly "It's okay" I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Is okay good?" she asked, smiling.

"Okay is wonderful" I replied. She kissed me gently on the forehead and we just stayed like that for a while.

(a/n: lowkey tho i'm so sorry for that avpm reference at the end hfddsdfvhjj)

*1011 words*