taz x female!reader (part 3)(starship)

1.4.20

(a/n: please tell me if this is good or not)

(a/n: this isn't gonna be proper smut but it's gets a lil sPiCy so be warned)

*time skip to when we arrived back at the room after dinner*

We entered the room, Taz locked the door behind us. She approached me slowly.

"You said you'd make it up to me." she said lowly, while smirking. She pinned me up against the wall and edged closer. As our lips met, her arms travelled to rest around my neck as she gently kissed me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She pulled away from the kiss, sooner that i'd of liked.

"Did you like that?" she smiled at me cutely.

"Yeah, I really did"

"you know, if you're uncomfortable at any point just tell me and i'll stop, okay?"

"okay...thanks" I was just so shocked that Taz had just kissed me. Like we'd only known each other for a day and already this had happened. She pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me, straddling my waist. Then she kissed me, the kiss grew more passionate with every second that passed.

She took off her white vest to reveal a grey sports bra and leant down to kiss me again but then, Taz's phone started ringing in her pocket. She quickly took out her phone and was about to just throw it down on the table and continue the make out session but her face looked filled with panic and dread.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back in a minute" This was the first time i'd ever seen Taz afraid of anything. She walked into the bedroom and shut the door.

I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but i was really worried about Taz, I heard that she was speaking in spanish but couldn't pick out any key words through the door. After a few minutes I heard a beep, she had ended the call. Then I heard...crying

I got up and went over to the door, "Taz..."

No response

"Taz, whats wrong?"

No response

"Can I please come in..?" I tried to sound as caring as possible, I wanted her to know I'm there for her. I heard some rustling from inside the room, then the door opened. Immediately, Taz tackled me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around her and we both said nothing. All I could hear were her shaky breaths and sobs. This lasted for a while, it was just me and her. Hearing her cry broke my heart, it was like she had all this pent up worry and fear and it was all coming out. She was crying hysterically, her breathing was uneven. I just held her in my arms to let her know it was okay.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened? Obviously you don't have to say anything if you don't want to but...I'm here for you if you need me" I said, barely above a whisper, breaking the silence.

Taz said nothing.

Her strong, yet small, arms hugged me tighter and her crying finally calmed down. I didn't even care that her tears soaked my shoulder.

"it's a long story" She laughed slightly, it was the kind of laugh where they're in pain but they're trying to keep a brave face and try and bring up the mood, but you can tell that they really aren't okay.

"Don't worry, you can take your time" I replied

"I'm just gonna put my shirt back on.." she pulled away from the hug

"Awh, what a shame, I was enjoying seeing you without a shirt" I joked, she smiled. It made me happy to see her smiling at a time like this. She went to pick up her vest off of the sofa and slid it back on, then walked into our room and sat on the bed, I followed and sat next to her. She kicked off her boots and untied the bandana from her hair. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying and her breathing was still a bit shaky. I put my arm round her waist and got closer.

"So um..." Taz started "Basically, you've probably already guessed from my" she cleared her throat "flirting with you, that I'm not exactly straight..." she laughed "The thing is mi mamá, doesn't know that...you know she's very traditional and all that shit so she wasn't exactly happy when my brother told her that.... I'm gay, my brother found some...um..." she laughed but it wasn't nervous or hiding pain, she just genuinely laughed at herself "he recently found some diary entries from a few years ago, one of those entries may or may not have described...in detail...the dirty things that I wanted to do to a particular girl..."

"oh my god..." I said, shocked.

"He texted me asking about it and I begged him not to tell mamá and he said he wouldn't...but he did."

"okay that's fucked up, outing people is never okay, what the fuck is wrong with him?!"

"calm down baby..." oH mY fUckiNg dEad gOd sHe jUst cAlleD mE baBy oMlllljjhgfgjkll

Taz continued "oh yeah and mi mamá said I'm not a part of the family anymore and am not welcome in the house ever again after I collect my stuff..."

I didn't know what to say, I just hugged her tighter. A tear rolled down her cheek again, she quickly wiped it away but more tears cascaded down her face. So she just sat there and let herself cry. She turned to me and buried her face in my shoulder again, wrapping her arms around my neck. I just kept telling her things like "it's okay" and "i'm here for you" because I just wanted her to be happy. She calmed down again after a few minutes.

"I'm sorry" Taz said quietly

"Don't worry, it's okay" I thought for a moment, then decided to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"what time is it"

(a/n: i know this is probably not an accurate amount of time passed but yK)

"um.." she checked her phone for the time "10pm...I'm tired can we go to sleep..?"

"yeah, um when do we need to be up tomorrow"

"seven"

"damn, that's early"

"you get used to it" she laughed slightly.

*time skip to when we'd got into our pyjamas*

"y/n..." Taz said

"yeah" I was nervous, almost shaking.

"what the fuck are we..?" she laughed a bit

"w-what do you mean?"

"I think it's obvious that..I really like you. And I think that you like me too, I hope you like me. I know this is a lot to take in, so much shit has happened today, you don't have to give me an answer now-"

"No, Taz I really like you"

She smiled "y/n, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"fuck yeah"

She pulled me close and kissed me, it was sweet and truly loving.

(a/n: awh fuck now i feel really single)

(a/n: also this might be the last part of this taz x reader story thing)

*1148 words*