tanya x female!reader (part 1)(little white lie)

18.4.20

request by pnut123456789

It was my first day at my new school, after leaving my previous school due to bullying. Hopefully, this school is less homophobic. After getting dressed, I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

*time skip*

I attempted to follow the directions to my class but I was so lost and probably ended up in the wrong classroom. I entered the room quietly, thankfully the class hadn't started yet. I approached a short blonde girl in hopes of her knowing what's going on.

"Excuse me-" I tapped her shoulder

"Oh hey" she replied, oh fuck she's hotttt

"Ummm hi, I'm y/n, it's my first day here and I just want to make sure that I'm in the right class...this is Miss Harrow's english class right?"

(a/n: i just randomly made up the teacher name coz tbh i can't remember if any teachers are even mentioned in little white lie)

"Yep, this is her class, if you want I can show you around at break"

"Yeah..t-that would be nice" I smiled back at her

"I'm Tanya Freemont by the way" she was interrupted.

"Alright class, we've got a new seating plan for the new term, so check it and sit in your correct seats...I will know if you switch seats" the teacher had a big booming voice and I'm kind of scared of her.

I took a look at the seating plan and thanked the gods that I'm at the back, so I can get away with not paying attention or passing notes if I end up with any friends to pass notes with. Oooooh I'm next to Tanya, yessss. I made my way to my seat awkwardly, trying not to bump into anyone while navigating the crowded classroom. Tanya smiled and waved at me, she seemed like a "popular girl" so I was quite surprised at how nice she was being to me. But I definitely wasn't complaining, she's so pretty and I literally cannot believe I've got a crush after not even 10 minutes in my new school. I took my seat next to her and tried not to be awkward but I become a complete mess around cute girls so it was very difficult. After a few minutes into Miss Harrow's boring ass lecture, Tanya nudged me. I looked over and she was passing me a note.

07357511494

for in case you ever need anything :)

-tanya ♡

(a/n: obviously the "phone number" is just a bunch of random numbers i typed, just thought i'd clarify yk)

Oh shitttt I just got her numberrrr

"I'll text you later" I whispered to her. She smiled genuinely and I thought I saw a light blush creep onto her cheeks. I saw her look at my jacket.

"Cute" she whispered

"What?"

"Your badge, I like it"

I remembered my pride flag pin that I had put on my jacket. A massive wave of relief washed over me to find out that she's not homophobic.

"Thank you"

*a week later*

I was so glad that I'd made friends with Tanya, she introduced me to her friend Meredith who was really nice and her boyfriend Toby. I was kinda disappointed to learn that she had a boyfriend to be honest but obviously there's nothing I can do. If she's straight then she's straight, and I just have to deal with that because I can't change it I guess.

I arrived at school as usual and went to my locker but heard my phone buzz in my pocket, I checked it to see a message from Tanya.

tanya <3  need to talk to you, can you meet me in the girls bathroom near the sports hall x

I replied immediately.

y/n yeah i'll go there now, see you there x

I shut and locked my locker after putting my books in my bag, walking as fast as I could without a teacher telling me off for "running. My heart was beating out of my chest because I didn't know what I'd done wrong, I didn't know if I'd done anything wrong but I assumed that I did. When I got there, my hand shook as I went to push open the door but eventually I did it and she was there, waiting. She chose this bathroom because no one ever goes there, it's pretty much abandoned. I dropped my bag by the wall.

"Hey.." I say quietly.

"Oh...hi y/n"

"So...um...what did you wanna talk about"

She was facing away from me, but I knew from her shaky breath that she had started crying. I approached her slowing and she turned around with her head hanging low with shame, I gave her a hug to comfort her. She immediately hugged back, she hugged me tightly like if she let go that she would lose me.

"It's kind of complicated..."

"I'm here for you and you can tell me anything"

She pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes, she edged closer until her lips met mine. The kiss was genuine and you could tell that she savoured every moment. So did I, I wish that that moment lasted forever. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me but soon after, she pushed herself away.

"Wait...no...I can't" she muttered to herself

"Tanya!" I called after her

"I can't be gay..." she tried to run away but I grabbed her hand.

"Tanya...it's okay" she calmed down a bit but started crying again.

"But I have a boyfriend, but the way I feel...." she tried to choke back sobs "...about you...is so much more than I feel about him"

"Oh...do you want to be with Toby?"

"Not really to be honest"

"That's okay, you will just have to explain that you don't feel the same anymore"

"But my parents will fucking kill me if they find out"

"Find out what-"

"That I'm a dyke!" she started sobbing into my shoulder and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

"Well Tanya...I'm gay too...so at least you aren't alone" I replied, she laughed a bit "Sorry...I'm probably not helping am I?"

"No...you are helping"

Suddenly, the first period bell went.

"You wanna skip english?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah"

(a/n: thats the end for now but I'll probably make a part 2 to this soooo"

*1017 words*