linda x female!reader (black friday)

7.4.20

*kind of smut*

I shook with fear, hiding in the mall cineplex. Everyone's gone mad for those fucking weird ass wiggly dolls, I saw this poor guy get stabbed and kicked to death nearby so I ran into here.

"Hello..." I heard a voice say (imagine it as James' security guard character) "Have you got a wiggly doll..?"

My breathing was shaky and I tried to steady it but it was too late.

"Ooh...a heretic" he spoke

"What are you talking about?" I replied, my voice was quiet though.

"You're coming with me"

*time skip to at the cult area thing*

"I bring a heretic! They are to be judged by the divine prophet!" The security guy announced to rest of the people there.

"We must summon the mother!" another one of the men spoke, it was that weird guy that was always buying shit from ToyZone although I swear he has no kids. He then ran into the back of the shop and then emerged saying some weird shit that I didn't really understand.

Then from the back of the store, came a woman, I'd seen her before but not properly. I'd see her every once in a while in the mall, she had 4 sons I think but they were all spoilt brats from what I could see. This woman though, holy shit, just looking at her made me blush. She had a sharp jawline and perfect, clear skin. Her eyes were a warm shade of chocolatey brown and her platinum blonde hair didn't have a hair out of place. Don't even get me started on her body, I was almost drooling from admiring her curves.

"Oh, who's this..?" her tone was low and intimidating, just her voice alone affected me more than I'd like to admit.

"A heretic, mother! We found them in the cineplex and they haven't shown their devotion to wiggly" the security man cried.

She approached me slowly and pulled a knife out of her bag.

"You listen here you little brat" she grabbed my collar and pulled me up towards her, she bent down a little "I need a wiggly doll and I need it now so if you have any idea of the whereabouts of one of these dolls then I suggest, for your own sake, that you tell me"

Okay is it bad that I found that hot, like her shouting at me and like you know, threatening me :)

"I don't know where it is, if I knew then I'd tell you...anything to please someone as hot as you" I grinned smugly at her, she was taken aback and blushed slightly. She dropped my collar and stood up, I just continued to sit there with my hands cuffed. She quickly composed herself.

"No point in joking around bitch" she glared at me.

"I wasn't joking, you are hot." I bit my lip and looked up at her.

All the other cult members looked extremely confused.

"Take her to my office!" she yelled harshly at two of the people.

"Oooh you want some private time with me..?" I was being such a flirt right now and honestly seeing her get flustered over it was the highlight of my entire day. She held her knife to my throat.

"Shut the fuck up you little worm or there will be consequences"

Then I was dragged to her office, sat in a chair and told to wait there.

After a few minutes of waiting she finally entered the office, shutting and locking the door behind her. She undid my handcuffs then walked round the desk to sit down in her chair.

"What do you want..?" she began "Its obvious that you're using whatever little act this is just to make me spare your miserable little life"

"Nope, it's not just a little act, if I'm being honest you're are fucking gorgeous and the way you spoke to me out there...let's just say it affected me in a way it shouldn't have"

"Oh, who the fuck are you kidding?! I know I'm not "gorgeous" so just tell me the real reason you're pulling this stunt" she raised her voice.

I knew it was risky but I did it anyway, I stood up from my chair and walked round to her. I straddled her hips and kissed her, much to my surprise she kissed back. Her arms snaked round my waist while I put my arms round her neck, enjoying every second of the kiss. She pulled away and just stared at me.

"You are gorgeous" I said, she just blushed and said nothing. She pulled me into another kiss but this time it wasn't filled with lust like the previous kiss, it was more genuine which was surprising coming from a woman who threatened to kill me less than 5 minutes ago. However, soon the kiss became more passionate again, I pushed my knee in between her legs which caused her to bite her lip and hold back a moan.

"You can make noise..you know.." I said, my voice barely above a whisper. She smirked.

"Only if you give me a reason to" she replied. I could feel that she was wet, even through her trousers. She unbuttoned her cape and threw it off and also took of her hat and threw it to the side. I pulled her back into a kiss then made my way down to her neck, leaving a dark hickey on her neck. The small gasps and groans she let out were so rewarding. I put my arms around her waist and just pulled her closer and I looked into her eyes. I thought she was about to kiss me again but instead she spoke.

"Get on the floor" she smirked. I complied just because I was excited to see what she would do. She stood up off the chair and kicked it back so it was out of the way before she got down on the floor, straddling my hips and then leaning down to kiss me. She'd kissed me a lot but it was so good, it was almost addictive. The feeling of her lips on mine was like heaven and honestly I felt so lucky that this was happening. She broke the kiss which disappointed me for a second but then she removed her top. Damn, why she gotta be so hot tho? As much as I loved her being on top of me, I managed to flip us over so that I was on top. I started to kiss her neck but soon made my way down to her collar bone, leaving hickeys and love bites as I went.

"Oh my god" she whined "Just fuck me already!"

*a/n: I don't really feel comfortable fully writing the fucking part so imagine that happened and this next part is afterwards*

"Holy shit..." she still breathing heavily "That was...amazing"

"Thanks?" I laughed, she got up and started putting her clothes back on.

"Oh what a shame...I was enjoying seeing you without a top on" I joked

"I never actually got your name" She said

"oh..y/n" I replied

"well y/n..." she picked up her phone and put it on the new contact screen and handed me the phone.

"what? really?" I was actually rather shocked that she wanted my number.

"yeah, you're cute so why not?" she smiled at me genuinely and it was just a nice feeling to know it was t just a one time thing.

"thank you" I put my phone number into her phone and passed it back to her. She then continued to put her clothes back on. After she'd finished getting dressed, she walked over to me and pecked me on the lips.

"wait, don't you have a husband and kids?" I asked her.

"He won't find out..."

*1269 words*