emma x fem!reader (part 2)(tgwdlm)

26.4.20

(a/n: this is kinda rushed and shitty but yk)

*time skip to when you get back to Emma's apartment*

I entered the apartment, I was kind of awkward at first but quickly felt more comfortable when Emma took my hand.

"We can just hang out in my bedroom if you want" she smiled, but it was a slight smirk as well.

"Yeah...okay" oh fuck i'm so awkward i need to learn how to talk to girls

She led me to her bedroom and sat on her bed, patting the spot next to her. I sat next to her, we just started chatting. For ages we just talked about so many different things, like working at beanies and college and just random stupid stuff. After a little while I noticed a bi pride flag hung up on her wall.

"Awh I love that" I said, pointing at it.

"Thanks" she got up and took it off the wall, instead she put it around us like a cape. I laughed with her and put my arm around her waist, bringing her closer to me. When suddenly we heard the front door open.

"Fuck." She muttered "Henry must be home, why the fuck is he so early? It's only four." I laughed a little, she put the flag down on her bed and got up. "I should probably let him know that I've got someone over, I'll be back in a minute, you can just wait here."

"Okay"

She exited the room and closed it behind her but she lived in quite a small apartment so I could still hear what they were saying.

"Hey Henry!" she walked up to him and hugged him.

"Sorry I'm a little early and didn't tell you Emma" he hugged back

"It's fine but...I've got a girl over at the moment so just give us some alone time for a bit you know..."

"Emma don't make me have to put my headphone on with full volume again-"

"Nononono! We're not doing anything like that" Emma explained "Were just hanging out"

"I'll get my headphones ready just in case" he joked

"Okay, well I'll see you later"

"You better tell me about the girl later"

"I will" she re-entered the room "Sorry about that"

"It's fine, he seems really nice"

"He is, he's like a dad to me"

"Awh thats cute"

"Not as cute as youuu" She sat down next to me on the bed again and I blushed slightly at her compliment. She pulled the flag over our shoulders again, there's something comforting about having a pride flag around your shoulders. It's like a protective blanket where you are safe from judgement and you can be who you are. Emma stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry, it's just you're really pretty"

"Thank you, I sometimes don't think that so that means a lot"

"Well you should think that" she smiled genuinely at me.

"I think you're really pretty as well"

"You're just saying that" she laughed

"Nope. You are pretty"

She edged her face closer to mine, I saw her eyes flicker down to my lips and then back up to my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked, then suddenly pulled away "Wait. No. Sorry. It's just I really like you and don't know what to do with myself" she giggled, embarrassed.

"Yes"

"What?"

"Yes, you can kiss me"

She smiled and put her hand on my cheek, she leaned in again. Our lips met and although the kiss was kind of quick, you could tell she meant what she said, she really liked me.

(a/n: i know this is much shorter than my usual one shots but i wanted to finish the part two before i went to bed tonight hffghjk)

*612 words*