jazzalil (firebringer)

7.4.20

(so like i started this but never finished it and i don't plan on finishing it but i thought "yk i'll just post it anyway, if anyone wants me to finish it or do a part 2 then i will)

college au

*smut later on*

~zazzalil pov~

I trudge up to my dormitory to see my best friend Jemilla, honestly today has been so so shit and i just want her to make it better. There is so much to learn in so little time and i am certain im going to fail half my classes. I turn my key and enter my dorm.

"yo Jemilla? you there" i call out to her

"hey zazz, you're finally back!"

i see her run out of our bedroom and give me a tight hug. i can feel myself going red but that doesn't mean anything right? i just hope that Jemilla didn't notice.

i buried my face in her shoulder and just didn't want to let go but i knew i'd seem weird if i held on so i gently pushed her away and went to make myself a coffee.

i was so tired i could've fallen asleep right there and then in Jemilla's arms and it took all my willpower not to.

"how were your classes today?" Jemilla asked

"boring as fuck if i'm being honest, you're lucky you had no afternoon classes today" i replied

"yeah but it was lonely without you here"

i turned towards the coffee machine to hide my face and just had to pretend i was reallyconcentrating

on making my coffee. i didn't even know why i was blushing, shes just my best friend.

"you alright, zazz?"

"yeah im just tired that's all"

"i can tell" she laughed slightly

i took my coffee and sat down next to her on the couch, putting my cup down on the small coffee table in front of us.

i let my head rest on Jemillas shoulder and just closed my eyes, she put her arm around me and leaned against me.

it was nice

just us two

no one else

but in that moment i realised, i kind of liked her more than a friend

i didn't know if she liked me back, probably not.

i decided to wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle my face into her neck.

"awh zazz, whats up"

i lift my head to look up at her "what do you mean, i'm fine"

"i don't know, you've just been acting weird today"

"i told you, im just tired"

"why don't you go to sleep then"

"Jemilla its only 6 o clock" i laugh slightly, looking into her eyes

"okay fine" she giggles

i really really like her

i knew i was gay but why did i have to get a crush on my best friend?

feelings are confusing

i think Jemillas pan so at least i don't like a straight girl

"zazzalil?"