tanya x female!reader (part 2)(little white lie)

30.5.20

(a/n: sorry it took me so long to update hdfhjkklll)

Tanya sat down on the cold floor of the bathroom, she continued to cry.

"oh no no no, Tanya, it's okay" I reassured her, sitting next to her. I went to put my arm around her before hesitating "can I?"

She nodded, I put my arm around her and continued to tell her that it's okay.

"I just- I-" she choked out "I-I'm scared of what my parents will do"

"You don't have to tell them yet if it's not safe" I said quietly "I'm here for you though"

"Thank you" she whispered, then she hesitated before wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her face in the crook of my neck. I could feel her heartbeat as her body was pressed up against mine, and I could hear her small shaky breaths and little sniffs as she calmed down from crying.

"Are you gonna tell Toby?" I quietly asked.

"I want to...but I'm scared, he's not homophobic I don't think but...still...I don't know..."

"Obviously dont if you aren't ready but it could be good for you to come out to him since you wouldn't be in a relationship that you don't enjoy being in"

"I don't wanna be alone though..."

"You won't be alone...you have me, and I'll always be your friend"

"Yeah...friends"

"Tanya, you okay?"

"The thing is...when I...when I kissed you...you didn't push me away...so are we just friends?"

"oH shit...I'm really that oblivious...I thought you only kissed me coz like...you like girls not that...you like me...wait do you like me?"

She quietly pushed herself away from me, looking at the ground. She nodded silently. I took her hands in mine, gently just holding them, she looked up at me. I nodded, smiling like an idiot.

"You mean..?" she asked, whispering.

"Yeah" I was still smiling. Then she put her arms out for a hug, I immediately tackled her into a tight hug almost causing her to fall over. We both laughed slightly and she pulled me closer, like if she let go I'd disappear forever. Sometimes I can be kind of awkward when it came to romance but I decided to gently peck her on the cheek, making her giggle shyly. She looked at me, looked into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you again?" she asked, I just nodded and smiled.

She placed her impossibly tiny hand on my head and edged closer before gently connecting our lips. It was short but sweet, it was enough to make my heart race and my face turn pink. It was enough for us.

(a/n: i'm such a sucker for fluffy fics hffhjk also sorry i haven't been updating, mental health shit yk, ik i keep blaming my mental health but like quarantine and family issues and schoolwork is fucking killing me but still i'm v sorry hfdgjkl)

*613 words*