taz x female!reader (part 1)(starship)

21.4.20

requested by MaddieLovesTheDark

(a/n: so im actually kinda proud of this one, let me know what u think)

tw: blood

I woke up to a crash outside my window, I immediately get up and look outside. Robots. I quickly sort out my hair, throw on some jeans, shoes and then a jacket over the t-shirt i was already wearing. I open the window and climb down, running through the madness. I knew my house wouldn't be safe since we live in a small poor village. My plan was to escape to the nearby village, it has more secure housing and places to stay during robot attacks, but I tripped and fell. I tried to get back up put a robot grabbed my foot and dragged me.

"Hey!" I heard a voice, it sounded like a female voice and they had a thick spanish accent. I tried to look up but there was sound dust in my eyes, I attempted to brush it out but by the time I did there was a thud against my head.

Later on, I woke up in a weird shed-like room. I was lying on some blankets on the floor.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard the voice from before but this time I had a face to match to it.

"Y-yeah, I think" I replied, my hands were shaking. She must've noticed since she took my hands in hers and held them tightly.

"Just try to stay calm...I'm Taz, I'm a starship ranger who was sent to fight the robot attack along with my team"

"Wow...you're a starship ranger"

"Yeah" she laughed a bit "But you had a pretty nasty hit to the head back there so I'm just making sure you woke up and didn't have any bad injuries"

"Oh..."

"What's your name?"

"y/n"

"Okay y/n..." she looked at me for a second, then picked up her walkie talkie and put it to her ear "Hey Up, theres this girl with a pretty nasty head injury, I'm gonna make sure she's okay" There was a pause so the person at the other end of the walkie talkie could reply "Yes I know, I'm here to get the job done, thank you Up" she presses a button on the device and put it into her pocket "I've been advised to stay here with you, since you have a head injury"

"Thank you.."

"No need to thank me, I just have to get the job done, you know"

"Can I just ask..where are we?"

"It's a small shed near the edge of town, I made sure to lock the doors and if were quiet, the robots won't find us"

"Oh ok" I was terrified if I'm being honest, I felt tears well up in my eyes but tried to contain them. Soon enough though, a tear fell down my face.

"Oh no no no, don't cry, don't cry" Taz wiped a tear from my face. "It's gonna be okay, you're safe with me" She went to hug me but hesitated "Is it okay if I hug you?"

I nodded, she gave me a tight hug. I cried into her shoulder and hugged her back just as tight, in that moment I truly felt safe. I felt safe in her arms. There was suddenly a bang at the door, Taz immediately pushed me away and pulled out her zapper.

"Quick! Hide under that table! I'll deal with this" Taz ordered

"But Taz-"

"No, stay safe" she replied, I followed her order. She slowly opened the door but was met with shots of lasers. She dodged them and shot the robot through the head and slammed the door shut and locked it. I rushed out from my hiding spot to her again but she collapsed to the floor, wincing in pain. She clutched her side but when she pulled away, her white vest was stained with dark blood.

"Oh my dead god..." I was speechless.

"No..." she managed to say weakly "I'm fine...this is nothing"

"Taz! You were shot in the side, let me help you"

"Okay...thank you"

I frantically looked around the shed for anything to help her but there was nothing.

"C-could I use your bandana to try and stop the bleeding..?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it's red anyway" she joked, laughing a little but her laugh was followed by a pained cough. I untied the bandana from her hair.

"U-um" I stuttered, I'm an awkward little bitch but I was trying to be quick so she didn't fUckiNg diE "Uh could you lift your shirt a little so I can see the injury?"

"Yeah sure" she lifted it a little

oh fuck why she lowkey got abs that's hot

no no no I need to focus on helping her injury so she doesn't die

I tied the bandana around her stomach tightly, trying to stop the bleeding.

"You like what you see?" she smirked at me and pulled up her shirt a bit further.

"Oh shut up" I laughed while blushing slightly "I'm trying to make sure you don't die"

"That wasn't a no."

"Do you think the would will be okay?"

"Yeah the bleedings stopped for now so I think it'll be fine" she pulled her top back down.

"Okay...I'm glad you're okay"

"So...you didn't answer my question"

"What?"

"Do you like what you see?"

"Um..." I laughed nervously "I'm definitely not saying no.."

"So...yes?" she smiled and edged closer

"Yes.." I leaned closer as well, she kept getting closer but suddenly winced in pain.

"Fuck!" she clutched her side.

"Are you okay?!"

"Relax...it's okay, but obviously it's gonna be a little painful considering that I just got fucking shot"

I shuffled myself so that I was sitting next to her against the wall, she put her arm around me casually. I just kind of awkwardly sat there because my usual go to move in this situation would be to put my arm around her waist but she just got fUckiNg sHot wiTh laSeRs oN hEr wAisT sO uM-

"You can put your arm around my waist, you know, the injury isn't that bad, to be honest I can't tell if you aren't doing it because of the injury or because you're awkward"

"Sorry" I laughed, putting my arm around her waist carefully, while being careful not to touch near the wound.

"It's okay, it's kinda cute" she said while smiling at me.

"What?"

"It's cute when you're awkward"

"Thanks" I giggled, she pulled me closer and I rested my head on her shoulder. She readjusted herself to face me, careful not to hurt her side in the process.

"Could I do something?" Taz asked

"Yeah, what-" she grabbed my face and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I immediately kissed back, she pulled away sooner than I'd liked. She was just genuinely smiling and let out a small laugh.

"I don't really know what I'm doing but I like you so...can we exchange numbers so we can stay in touch after this?" Taz said, beaming.

"Yes of course!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went onto the new contact screen. She took the phone and put in her number.

"I've seen you around the village before while patrolling for starship ranger stuff but it's not like I could have talked to you because I was doing official ranger business" she handed the phone back.

"Really?"

"Yep"

I saved her number as 'Taz <3' and looked back up at her. I lent in and kissed her again, it was so nice because I knew that she genuinely liked me, and that I genuinely liked her. I wished that moment could last forever.

(a/n: so im definitely making a part two to this so yeah)

*1234 words*