drarry (avpsy)

9.4.20

tw: mentions of suicide attempts and homophobic slur

btw this is big sad one shot

also i don't rlly think this is written well or is very good but yk

~Harry POV~

Honestly this party fucking sucks, it was supposed to be a fun feast to celebrate some quidditch thing. I can't even remember what it is. At least Ron and Hermione are here though.

~No one POV~

"Hey Harry, you okay there bud?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, this party's just kinda sucky you know" Harry replied.

"Yeah I get you, just try to have a good time though" Ron continued.

"I'll try" Harry laughed a little "wait, what's this?"

There was a book under one of the punch tables, Harry picked it up.

"What's that?" Hermione asked.

"Don't really know...some sort of book..?" Harry replied.

"Well obviously it's a book, have a look inside" Hermione said. Harry opened the book to the first page.

This journal belongs to Draco Malfoy

"It's Draco's" Harry explained.

"It's kinda strange he isn't here, at the party that is" Ron said, looking around for Draco.

"There's no point in me being here anyway, I'll take the book up to him-" Harry began.

"No! Just leave the book, Draco is a perverted brat! Come on you don't need to give it back." Hermione interrupted.

"Oh Hermione, he's actually been nice to us during this year, he deserves a second chance" Harry explained.

"Fine.." Hermione mumbled.

"Okay, well I'll see you later buddy" Ron said.

"Bye Ron" Harry waves goodbye then left the loud celebration.

~Harry POV~

I can't believe that Malfoy has a diary! Oh there must be so many funny secrets in here, I know I shouldn't look but...it was his fault for leaving his diary somewhere. Lets see...here's today's entry

Dear journal,

This will probably be the last entry I ever write in here, today's the day. I don't know whether to be excited or scared or sad, but it's for the best. It's not like I have anything to live for anyway, I literally have no friends after Crabbe died and Goyle left the school. And fucking Potter hates my guts, I've already written the note so it won't be that difficult now. Goodbye Journal.

What..?

No no no

This can't be happening

~No one POV~

Harry slammed the book shut and bolted as fast as he could towards the Slytherin common room. When he got there, he hurriedly said the password to the painting and sprinted in. He ran up the stairs, out of breath. He saw Draco, about to down a bunch of pills.

"DRACO NO!" He shouted, running up to Draco and taking the pill bottle out of his hand. Draco ended up coughing up the few pills that entered his mouth and collapsed on the floor. Tears stained Draco's face, he looked up at Harry.

"Harry...what are you-" Draco began

"Draco are you okay?" Harry knelt down beside him.

"You didn't answer my question, Potter."