That type of womanly month

Clara woke up to the sudden sharp pain in her gut. She lay on her side hoping that her body was comfortable enough. As she fell back asleep for the second time that morning, the sharp pain began again, only this time even worse than the first time. She tossed and turned but it was no use, the pains would get worse with each move she made. She turned around and picked up her phone from the bedside table. It was 8:15 in the morning. It was Wednesday meaning that The Doctor would be here to take her away again. She decided that since her body wasn’t going to cooperate with her in bed, she went for a nice warm shower. She put her hair up in a half up do. She sluggishly walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

“Are you alright Clara?” Asked Artie

“Yes! I am fine!” shouted Clara

“Okay just making sure” Artie backed off and went back to his room. Clara stood there and sighed. She closed her eyes and counted to five. This was her way to calm down.

Clara resumed on her hunt for food and only found a box of cereal but no milk. Her eyes started watering up. Clara quickly wiped her eyes when she heard the familiar sound of mechanics. Clara grabbed her satchel and limped over to the TARDIS because the pain in her stomach made it difficult to walk.

“Clara! How are you?” Said The Doctor smiling

“I’m alright, I guess”

“Clara? What’s wrong? Did somebody hurt your feelings? If so tell me their names and they will be obliterated”

“No Doctor, I just feel in pain and a bit sick. Is it okay if we just have a lazy TARDIS day today?” Clara’s eyes watered up again but she quickly wiped them.

“y-y-yeah that’s fine” The Doctor kissed the top of Clara’s forehead.

The Doctor and Clara made their way to the newly formed cinema and they sat down with no hesitation.

“So what do you wanna watch?” Asked the Doctor clapping his hands together and rubbing them.

“I don’t know, you can choose”

“Okay….there really must be something wrong with you. You never let me take charge.”

Clara’s face scrunched up and she moaned. The Doctor slid over to Clara looking concerned.

“What’s wrong?” He asked in a low voice that Clara found quite hot

“Just pain in my stomach, no need to worry” Clara smiled reassuring the Doctor

“Are you sure? You have bags underneath your eyes. I should probably take you to your bed so you can get some well needed sleep”

Clara had no choice because the Doctor almost instantly picked up Clara bridal style down the halls to her new room. He placed Clara on her back on the soft mattress. Clara scrunched her face again while clutching to her stomach. Clara sighed angrily. Why me? She thought.

“What is it? Is there any way in which I can help the situation?” Asked the Doctor freaking out

“Are you really that dumb?” Asked Clara with one eyebrow raised

“No….wait maybe…..No….y-shut up!”

Clara laughed at the Doctor’s expression that was marked on his face. The face of anger, guilt and confusion. She found that face quite hot as well as his low voice he uses when concerned.

“So you seriously don’t know what is wrong with me?”

“No….Should I?” He asked confused

“I’M ON MY PERIOD DOCTOR!”

The Doctor didn’t say much but stood there stunned staring into Clara’s chocolate brown eyes. The colour from his face completely washed away. He looked like he was a ghost.

“Well, I’ve had women on the TARDIS before but I’ve never run into this issue.” The Doctor cleared his throat.

“There is one way that might help” Said Clara grinning

“Oh yeah? What’s that?”

Clara didn’t say anything but moved over to one side of the bed and patted the spare space on the bed. The Doctor looked quite confused but did as he was told. He sat up in the bed with Clara staring at the wardrobe in front of him not knowing what to do. He felt uncomfortable but Clara soon fixed that by resting her head on his chest. She soon fell asleep from the soothing sound of his hearts beating fast. She smiled.

“I love you” She whispered

“You---What?”

“Love you” Said Clara sleepily not moving from her position

“Finally I didn’t know how to tell you but I love you t-“ The Doctor stopped mid-sentence from being surprised from Clara’s lips on his. She pecked him on the lips and looked up at his eyes. The Doctor grinned and leaned in for another shot. This time they both did with great enthusiasm. Clara de -tatched herself in need of oxygen and returned to her original position on The Doctor’s beating chest.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello me again!

I hope you like my new part! Comment below for prompts because I am all out of ideas (funny that) :)

~Come_Along_Pond (WhouffleSweetie)