Chapter-1

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

" Sharanya, please leave for film city now. You're shooting with Ranveer Singh today. I'm sorry, last minute replacement but Tarun had to leave for Delhi because of some family emergency." Monika, my boss addressed me.

" Right away Monika. It this that wafers ad?" I asked, to make sure.

" Yes, now leave soon or else you'll end up getting late!" She exclaimed, pushing me out of the chair.

We share a very informal relationship, actually, everyone in the office do. Monika doesn't believe in pulling up ranks to get work done and she absolutely hates when someone calls her ma'am.

" Yes ma'am!" I did a mock salute, just to file her up.

" You know I hate that." She remarked, rolling her eyes and walked away.

" Maybe that's why I do it!" I called out for her.

Then I collected everything that I needed and accompanied Ritik, the cameraman and Malini who is the beauty artist to film city.

" Your first time shooting with Ranveer?" Ritik asked.

" Yeah! I'm going to meet him for the first time." I told him as I read the script of the ad.

" Don't worry. He's a wonderful person with no arrogance. You'll like him." Malini said.

" Well he is my favourite actor!" I exclaimed, smiling at both of them.

In the next fifteen minutes, I was standing in from of RS.

" Hello sir. I'm Sharanya from Song Bird." I was spellbound, seeing him.

" Hii. Pleasure to meet you but wasn't Tarun going to be here today?" He asked, confusion evident on his face.

" The pleasure is all mine sir! And yes, Tarun was supposed to be here today but because of some emergency, he had to fly to Delhi today morning so I'm filling in for him." I told him and he nodded.

" Okay. The script?" He asked.

" Right here sir." I said, handing it over to him.

" Thank you and please call me Ranveer. Sir sounds odd, don't you think?" He asked.

" Sure Ranveer." I agreed with him.

In the next twenty minutes, I explained the script and the scene to him and then he went to get ready.

While I was waiting with Ritik for him to come out, my phone went off. It was Monika.

" Yes Monika." I said.

" Sharanya, as soon as you are done with this shoot, come to the office because a few members from the BCCI are going to be here to officially give us the advertisement and marketing contract to our company for the next two years. Since Tarun is already tied up with Ranveer's and other grade A companies, I want you to lead this one. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and it's huge for anyone's career and also I don't exactly trust Naishi to not flirt with the cricketers." She said and I could practically feel her eye roll.

" Thank you so much Monika. I'll be there as soon as possible." I said and she hung up.

Wow! This is going to be a huge news! My family is a big time cricket fan....I mean, most of the Indian families are and I've grown up to see elders fighting over cricketers and their shot selections, so yeah, it's going to be one hell of a news to pass on.