one

〘✿〙
teal

I don't know why I let Alex convince me to do stupid shit like this, but I guess having him scream "let's turn the driveway into a slip'n'slide" was enough. There was always a catch though, that leads to me running full speed towards the soapy slope of death with a boogie board tucked in my armpit ready to surf down the driveway on. Obviously I had to try it, there was no way Patrick and Calvin could have all the fun. Kouvr was reluctant to let me do it, but I gave her the "what if i die tomorrow?" speech.

Coming towards the start of the slide, I dropped the board and jumped onto it. Luckily I landed on my feet and only had to regain my balance at the start. Everyone cheered, the adrenaline was rushing through my veins and Alex was filming. It was all fun and games until the pace of the board started to sped up, though it was fun for me. Besides the small point that if I didn't try and stop myself soon, I would plummet into the gate. Noticing this, I pushed the board from under my feet, falling hard on my ass. Once I finished sliding, Teal picked myself off the plastic covered concrete and limped up the steep driveway.

Alex was laughing contagiously causing me to let out giggles. "What happened Teal?" He asked behind his camera, he was clearly amused.
"Well it was either, contact with the gate or break your tail bone. I choose the later one clearly." I told the camera before I turned around to show my bum that was red raw. Laughter filled the air. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought, my bum just slapped down the cement and left it red. "I'm off to the pool, later losers."

Kouvr followed me to the pool and we joked mindlessly about what if I had hit the gate. Walking into the pool area, Tony and Ondreaz were making a tik tok. I mocked them by copying the dance behind the camera but added my own little touch to show I was making fun of them. Ondreaz poked his tongue and Tony scrunched his nose at me, I laughed deciding to stop bothering them. By then the tik tok finish and Tony addressed the red elephant in the room.

"Teal your ass is so red, like cherry coloured red." He gasped out, "Your bikini almost blends in with it."
"Yeah... Ondreaz was a little rough last night, weren't you babes?" I winked his way and an eye roll came from Ondreaz but Tony laughed out.
"For sure T." He shook his head as he chuckled.
"He gave me a nickname! Oh my- Kouvr did you hear that? We are in love!" I exclaimed, exaggerating all my movements. Ondreaz took the perfect opportunity as he was walking past me to push me into the pool.

Since the push was unexpected, when I resurfaced I was choking on the water as I was choking out laughter. Ondreaz couldn't hide his smirk as he left the pool area.

"Kouvr get in, we are gonna have a 'who can hold their breath for the longest' challenge." I ordered crossing my arms over my chest. Kouvr just shook her head laughing before bomb diving into the pool, splashing me.

✧✧✧

After the boys had finished up with their slip'n'slide, it's was getting dark but they all found themselves in the pool.
"Pool Party!" Patrick yelled as he ran, bomb diving into the pool. At his call for a pool party other members of the hype house started to pour out of the house. Thomas with a speaker and Ondreaz with a jug of some type of drink. Now that's what I was thinking when they were talking party. Pulling myself out of the pool and making my way to the table Ondreaz was setting up at.

"What's in that?" I asked grabbing a red solo cup, ready to fill it.
"You are not allowed to know." He teased, taking the cup from me before I could pour the jug.
"Noooo, pleaseeee. I'll be good this time." I begged, pulling out the puppy dog eyes.
"Last time you drank all of it." He accused, and I frozen up. I was definitely guilty and I definitely remember that.
"No never!" Was my lame excuse, but there was no way I could win this when Ondreaz was in the way. "Fine then! But we aren't having any freaky sex tonight anymore."
"I told you to stop dreaming about me T!" He called to me while I stormed off. I flipped him off.

Needing to distract myself with something else, I grabbed Patrick. "Shoulder war!" I yelled, Patrick caught on straight away and dip into the water to catch me on his shoulders. Kouvr on Alex's shoulders, we began to push each other in attempts to get each other off the shoulders, even Patrick and Alex were pushing at each other. I looked around for a moment to see Ondreaz on his phone. "Ondreaz! Take a photo!" I called before going back to pushing Kouvr. Unfortunately Kouvr and Alex won but that was only because Alex kicked Patrick in the balls causing him to collapse. Kouvr yelled out in victory and I splashed her with water. I pulled myself out of the water to see the photo Ondreaz took, his warm body was up against my shivering body and I won't lie when I say I kinda enjoyed the closeness.

✧✧✧

notteal patrick's love sacks will confirm they cheated k0uvr alexwarren patrickhuston

k0uvr alexwarren patrickhuston

k0uvr love sacks 🤬
     ↳ notteal sacks 🤩

patrickhuston they were scared to lose to us
     ↳ notteal you right 😈

lopez_tony i want to be in round 2 
     ↳ notteal bet

username this passes vibe check
     ↳ notteal you pass vibe check 😉
        ↳ username i love you!

ondreazlopez love the photo credz
     ↳ notteal i'll give you credit later 😉🥵

emmachamberlain you're sexy
notteal sex me then
emmachamberlain bet

view all 1037.....

〘✿〙