twenty-nine

〘✿〙
teal

Pulling up to the hype house, Tez hooked up in the back seat of my Jeep in her new baby pink harness with peach emojis decorating it. I ordered her a heap of stuff online, impulsively of course, she would grow out of this harness in a month but I couldn't resist. It was so cute and I needed something to restrain her in the car.

I grabbed my everything I needed and unhooked her from the leash connected to the seatbelt clip. I didn't even have time to put her on a leash before she jumped out of the car and ran up to the front door. Ondreaz was standing there waiting and showered her in cuddles when she jumped at him. 

I couldn't deny that Tez loved him, he continued to baby her and shower her in love, therefore she would always go to him for the attention. Not that I didn't, he was just very enthusiastic and she favoured him.

I pulled myself up the steps, shoulders slumped and a pout on my lips. He raised his eyebrows as I sulked, an amused look in his eyes. He new exactly why I was sulking.
"I'm mad that she loves you more." I growled to him and he just pulled me into his arms while he laughed. I couldn't even laugh with him.

It's been a week since the kiss and the beach incident. Ondreaz and I have this weird thing going on, we see each other everyday, constantly planning time together whether it was with others or alone, we just enjoyed spending time together. Our intimate relationship was a little different as well, he would sneak kisses when nobody was looking and regularly wrapped his arms around me whether it was for a simple hug or to hold me. There was no label to what we were but I was enjoying whatever it was.

"Don't sulk." Ondreaz pressed around light kiss on my nose, smiling down at me. "Patrick is waiting to see Tez. He's been jittery all morning while waiting for you."
"Good to know that he's excited to see me." Sarcasm was dripping from my words as I scrunched my nose at him. He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me inside the house.

In an instant of entry, Patrick was kneeling infront of us as he took Tez into his arms. Taking all her kisses she was laying down on him while he giggled like a child.
"Come get her in an hour. I'm taking her to play." He told me sternly as if I didn't get a choice.
"Hello to you to Patrick." I responded, walking past him while a snarl graced my lips.

Ondreaz watched drop my belonging on one of the side tables, a frown on my face. Today I was in a mood, must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I felt irritated quickly and I wanted to brush it off because I was hanging out with Ondreaz today but it was hard when I just wanted to scream at every little thing.

As if reading my mind, Ondreaz grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.
"What are you doing? Aren't we going swimming?" I asked, my tone confused but also sounded annoyed.
"You're cranky today and a cranky Teal will only get crankier under the hot sun. Today we are having a relaxing movie day in the ac." He looked back at me with his signature happy chappy Ondreaz smile that could light up a whole room. I couldn't even argue with him about changing plans, which is what my brain was telling me to do, when he gave me that smile.

He pulled me into his room, closing the door and turning the air conditioning on. I hummed in delight when the cold air started to fill the room. I plopped down on his bed and sighed when my body sank into the mattress comfortably.

"Now, tell me what's got you crabby." He instructed, jumping down on the bed beside me, laying on his belly while I was on my back.
"Today is just not my day I guess." I sighed again, looking over at him with exhaustion in my eyes.
"Let's not talk about it, let's talk about... Your music!" He knew that I couldn't describe what was making me cranky when I didn't even know myself and decided to change the subject.
"Sarren and I have been working on more demos, but my first song is almost ready. She's been bugging me to finish writing songs, that way she has an idea on where to go off. I don't blame her, most of my lyrics I've given her aren't finished." I simplified, picking at the my fingernails while I spoke.
"That's good! I've been waiting to hear your song, you wouldn't show me until it's done. I can help you with a music video!" He was rambling on about my music video and ideas for a while now. He's seems more excited then I am.

It's funny how different this would've been, if I had stayed with Ryan.

"Sarren is sending me the finished track this afternoon. I'll let you listen then." I told him with a weak smile. I was glad that he was equally passionate about this as I was. It was comforting to have him be here for this, for me.
"Frick yeah!" He cheered, gently grabbing my face in his hands and pressing his lips to mine.

Our kiss dragged out when I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slip past, tangling with mine. It felt hot and my body started to move on it's own, wrapping itself around Ondreaz. Legs around his waist, arms wrapping around his neck as he hovered over me.

I pulled away from a moment and searched his eyes. They were dark and held a different emotion that I hadn't seen for a while.
"I have another idea of what we should do today." I whispered in his ear, gently biting down on his earlobe. He shivered when my teeth grazed his neck.
"Freaky~"

〘✿〙

y'all : update
me : 👁👄👁

y'all : smut!
me: 👁👄👁
me : 🙈

bit short but I had to lead up to the next chapter loooool