eleven

〘✿〙
ondreaz

"Dude, you are kidding yourself if you think Kate is going to distract your feelings for Teal." Tony laughed and I slapped him upside the head.
"Whatever man. I don't even have feelings for Teal." I snarled, crossing my arms over my chest.

We were currently facetiming our brother Xavier and he had questioned about the girl in my snapchats I would send him. Tony laughed about it and called her my distraction. Kate wasn't a distraction, she was such a lovely girl and we always could laugh with each other. If I wanted to be with a girl, it would be Kate.

"Who's Teal? Is she the girl with purpleish hair?" Xavier asked before he went on pause, I presume to look up Teal.
"Yeah, she always pretends to flirt with Dre to make him uncomfortable but he might have caught feelings." Tony blurted out to the call and I rolled his eyes. I was really getting over this bullshit, everyone always had something to say. Teal has a boyfriend and I don't have feelings for her.
"She's cute Dre. Definitely looks like she's a fun time and she has a nice smile. If you aren't serious about this Kate girl then definitely swop in." Xavier acknowledged and I smiled at his response. He always knew the right things to say and he never judged or pushed anything on me.
"I do like Kate, and I think I'm considering asking her out. Teal is only a friend, she's off the chart. Plus she has a boyfriend." I told Xavier honestly and Tony scoffed. I looked his was and he had a nasty snarl planet on his face.
"What's up with you?" I asked him, confusion set on both our expressions as we waited for Tony to share his thoughts.
"I just think it's pretty pathetic to even consider him a boyfriend. He's an insecure asshole." This surprised both Xavier and I. He's never been like this, but the mention of Ryan made him switch up.

Tony has mentioned to me once before that he wanted Teal to break up with her boyfriend but I decided against seeing his reasoning because I didn't think it mattered. Come to think of it, some of the comments on Teal's instagram suggested that Ryan wasn't a good guy. Comments things by Ryan himself, from Emma and some fans, I didn't really pay much attention to it at the time.

"That's not really our opinion to make Tony." Xavier grimaced, bringing out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, we haven't even met the guy." I declared but Tony only rolled his eyes. This was very different for him.
"I don't need to know him. I saw exactly who he was just from the look on Teal's face." He went to storm off but stopped himself, "Bye Xavier. I love you."
"That was weird right?" I asked Xavier after Tony stormed out the door and he nodded.
"I don't know Dre. Maybe he likes her or something. Or maybe her boyfriend isn't exactly picture perfect. There's no way to tell, unless you ask Teal." He suggested. It made sense to ask her but she could just lie to me and I would have to believe her because I don't want to push her into admitting anything.
"I guess-"
"Dude Antonio is hella made about something. I tried to give him a comfort hug and he walked right past me. He never misses a chance for comfort hug." Speaking of the devil. Teal barged her way into my room just to tell me about my angry brother. "Oh hello."
"Hey I'm Xavier." He spoke up but I was only watching Teal as her attention snapped to the laptop when she noticed I was on a call.
"I'm Teal." She smiled, sitting down beside me where Tony sat before. "I've seen your tik toks before. I don't remember if I followed you but I always see them."
"Aha yeah, I don't really notice who's followed me half the time so don't stress." He told her and Teals face lit up. I just couldn't stop watching her, it was like I was trying to search for the answers to all these questions. Surely I couldn't just put her on the spot and ask.
"Well I leave you two, it was nice meeting you Xavier." She gave her farewell and left the room. I turned my attention back to Xavier and he had his eyebrow raised.
"You really like to stare, huh?" He laughed and I scoffed.
"Oh shut up! I gotta go. Love you bro." We gave our goodbyes and I closed the laptop.

I needed to find Tony and make sure he wasn't causing trouble in his cranky mood. I went downstairs to check on him but I couldn't find him around the house. Nor did I see Teal. Which is funny because usually you could tell where Teal was in a second because her laugh is so loud. Speaking of which, that same obnoxious but contagious laugh sounded from out the front of the house. Of course I had to investigate it. Opening the front door I found Teal attempting to give Tony a piggy back.

"I'm telling you Lopez. Once you have a piggy back special from your bestie, all your attitude will slip away." She remarked and I couldn't help but let laughter echo outside. She always comes up with the weirdest things, just to keep someone's spirits up. "What are you laughing at Ondreaz?" She asked with her nose scrunched before turning to Tony and whispering, "This just means he isn't getting a piggy back special."
"Teal I don't want a piggy back." Tony growled but she still stood in front of him, knees bent slightly waiting on Tony to get on her back.
"I'll wait here all night Lopez." She announced and Tony had no choice but to give up. Letting out a hard sigh, grabbed her shoulders and jumped onto her back. Her legs almost gave way but she caught herself. With Tony on her back, she started to gallop around and it was too funny not to film.
"This is priceless." I laughed behind my phone.
"Ondrea! Don't be fucking filming." Tony yelled but I could see the happiness behind his eyes. Teal only ever tried to cheer people up and only loved everyone she could. That was the best thing about having a friend like her.

✧✧✧

notteal i may have forced this on an angry lopez lopez_tony

lopez_tony

lopez_tony cheered me up i guess🙄
notteal don't lie it was the best

ondreazlopez this shit was too funny

emmachamberlain PIGGY BACK SPECIAL

xavierlopez___ he looked like he needed that

rrryan 🙄🙄

katehealy that looks so fucking fun

k0uvr miss these 🥺

charlidamelio you're telling me teal gives out piggy back ride and i haven't got one yet?!
patrickhuston don't worry neither have i
notteal charli baby you is next in line🥰

username i genuinely love teal

view all 2538....

〘✿〙