twelve

〘✿〙
teal

Ryan and I laid in his bed side by side, but there was no contact and we were both on our phones. I noticed he kept glancing my way but quickly looked away. After an hour or so of this he put his phone aside and pulled himself up, that way he was sitting upwards. I glanced at him and he smiled down at me. Ryan grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it off to the side before he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto his lap. He placed his hands of my cheeks and guided my face closer, pecking my lips gently.

Last night he called me late claiming he missed me and all that sappy shit. I haven't seen him in a few days, so i caves and went to see him. I was also really horny and was hoping to score. I did but that was after I sat through his four hour movie marathon of the most boring films ever made. It was fine because I just snapchated with Kate the whole time.

"Why don't you spend time with me anymore?" He whined, placing his forehead on mine. Does he really want the truth?
"Because you're boring and rude to me when I try talk about us." I shrugged my shoulder, my lips holding an unbothered smile as he frowned deeply.
"I don't mean to be rude. I promise." His lips pouted and let a chuckled slip. How can someone not mean to be rude when they say 'shut the fuck up, you're bothering me', he really needs to think before he speaks then.
"Right." I pushed out with a frown, looking down.
"Let's make a deal. I'll never be mean again if you stop hanging out with the Lopez brothers." He suggested and my face dropped for a moment. Here we fucking go again. I can't be bother with this anymore.
"That sounds like an alright idea." I nodded, forcing a big smile onto my face. At least I could just pretend to keep him quiet. "You have to promise me though."
"I pinky promise Teal." He agreed, kissing my pouted lips. I was playing him so hard right now and it felt so good.
"Goods." I cheered out, kissing him harder. It could've escalated but my phone sounded with a text.

patrick😈😈
we're camping in alex's room tonight
pick us up, we need supplies

Opp, duty calls. I started to get off Ryan's lap and he frowned. "Where are you going?" He asked and I waved him off, pulling my shirt over my head.
"Work." Was my simple statement and he grabbed my arm before I could retreat.
"Work? Where?" He asked and I just showed him the messages on my phone screen. "B-but- the Lopez brothers are there."
"Baby, they have girls over and I just won't talk to them because I have you, my boyfriend." I exaggerated giving him a last kiss. Sure Ondreaz and Tony had girls over, that was true, but there was no way I was not going to them.
"Good girl, have fun." He smiled as I slipped through the door.

Idiot

✧✧✧

Alex and Kouvr were out at the moment, this gave Patrick, Calvin and I plenty of time to set up our camp site... in there room. I had set up three sleeping bags inside the tent for the three of us, I even hung up fairy lights and added cute things into the tent. The boys liked my girly touch, and claimed it was a good idea to invite me. Obviously.

"Teal there's one last box downstairs, can you grab it?" Patrick asked with a pout and I shook my head.
"Lazy ass." I huffed out, and Calvin snickered. I walked out and down to the front door where the box was.

Though before I could reach the box, a hand latched onto my arm and pulled me into the corner. I stumbled but caught myself in the wall. When finally coming to realise what was happening, my face was met with Thomas. He looked like he was about to lean in and I pushed him away so fast, stepping out from the corner.
"What are you doing?" I grimaced, watching him with confused eyes.
"I heard you're easy. Thought you would give me a go." I chuckled out and disgust met my facials as I scoffed.
"I'm not easy dude. Plus I have a boyfriend." I snapped at him, never changing my disgusted look towards him.
"You let Dre have a go?" He asked but more so stated. I scrunched my face at this new information.
"Did you see this happen?" I asked.
"No." Was his reply.
"Did Ondreaz tell you this?"
"No."
"Did I tell you this?"
"No."
"Then why the fuck would you believe it, idiot." I slapped him in the forehead, shaking my head.
"I-i really like you Teal." He whispered out and I snorted. There was no fucking way.
"Yeah right Thomas." I laughed, turning away from him to grab the last box. "I have a boyfriend."

I skipped past him with the box in my arms, giving one last look at his frowning face before I snorted and slipped off up the stairs. I walked into Alex's room and both Patrick and Calvin stood there watching me.

"What the fuck was that?" Patrick asked with shocked eyes.
"I don't have a clue. Really freaked me out." I grimaced and he nodded.
"I thought he was getting with Mia." Calvin suggested but we just shrugged.
"I don't know, but I never want to experience that again. Now are we pretending to sleep when they come in?"

✧✧✧

notteal these boys 🥺🥺patrickhuston calvingoldby

patrickhuston calvingoldby

patrickhuston love you big head

calvingoldby 🥺

username my trio 😭😭

alexwarren is that my fucking room?
notteal oh fuck
calvingoldby oh fuck
patrickhuston oh fuck

emmachamerlain this is gonna be good

rrryan 🥰🥰

avani an iconic team

lopez_tony cool invite

view all 2674....

〘✿〙

my internet has been fucking up lately and i haven't been able to publish this properly. But enjoy now xx