twenty-seven

〘✿〙
teal

"I love her!" Patrick squealed as he took Tez into his arms. She happily licked his face as her tail wagged.

After target we picked up Kate and took Tes to the hype house to meet everyone. Patrick fell in love with her and it warmed my heart watching them.

Ondreaz set up a food and water bowl in the kitchen for her and a dog bed in his room. I walked over to him as he laid out puppy training pads in the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I leant on the door frame.
"Setting up for my daughter." He smile sheepishly as he laid out the last pad.
"You act like she lives here." I commented, pursing my lips and he turned is lip up at me as he scoffed.
"She better sleepover sometimes." He told me and I grimaced. He stood up and walked towards me with a sad face. "Teal, you better let her sleepover."
"Awww! Is daddy sad that I won't let her sleepover?" I pouted at him jokingly. He raised his eyebrows suggestively and I realised what I said.
"Oh~ Perhaps her mommy can sleepover too. Just to keep an eye on her, y'know. There is room in my bed." Ondreaz pulled me closer to him by hooking his pointer fingers into the loops in my jeans.

His face was close to mine and my breathe hitched. Our lips were so close that any movement would make them touch. His open mouth was very tempting. My eyes flicking between his eyes to his lips, I really wanted to connect them but I was waiting for him to do it.

"I'm not too worried about sleepovers anyway!" He shrugged, moving away from me. My jaw dropped and my eyebrows furrowed.
"As if!" I exclaimed and he laughed at me. "Just kiss me you idiot!"
"That was bold." He blankly responded and I almost regretted letting that slip.

Before I could even tell him I was joking, he slipped his hand around to the back of my neck and pulled me in. Our lips connected. I felt tingles ignite through my lips and butterflies bouncing off the walls of my stomach. It was so much different to our first kiss. I closed my eyes and moved my lips with his. It was short and sweet, he pulled away before I could try to take it further.

"I think I like bold." His whisper in my ear sent shivers through my body. I will fuck this man one day, I don't care. But if he whispers like that while he's inside me, I might pass out.

Ondreaz chuckled as he left me in the bathroom, dazed. I was in fairyland, a whole different feeling, like euphoria. I really want to chase after him and hug him. What was this? Why did I want him to stay? I want him to hold me for a second. The kiss was nice but high key I want to cuddle with him.

"Teal! Get down here!" Emma called from downstairs. My eyes lit up with excitement and I sprinted downstairs.

I texted her to come and I guess she made up some story of why she couldn't. I loved having Emma for moments like this. I hugged her tightly and she returned it just as tight.

"I've got tea." I whispered in her ear and she giggled.
"Tell me later." She already knew what I was talking about when I pulled away and side eyed towards Ondreaz.

"Aren't you hot in that Dre?" Calvin asked, referring to the sweat shirt Ondreaz was wearing. I was thinking that earlier.
"A bit, I'll take it off." He pulled it over his head and Kate pissed herself laughing.

He was wearing a baby blue T-shirt with "Dog Dad"
written across it in large black letters. I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop the laughter from spilling out. He did not! Soon everyone was in fits of laughter over his stupid shirt.

"What? It's cute." His innocent face made me pout and I walked over to him.
"Yeah, it's cute." I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. It was really warm, I hope he doesn't let go soon. He placed a soft kiss on my head and my legs almost gave way. Yep, this is it.

✧✧✧

I was sitting cross legged on the couch in my home with Emma and Kate cuddling on the big beanbag on the floor. Tez was sleeping in my lap.

"I have a confession." I announced. Kate and Emma looked at me, ready to hear. "I might like Ondreaz."
"You finally realised it?" Kate asked, snorting.
"Yeah it's old news." Emma added, shrugging her shoulders. I gave them an angry look and crossed my arms.
"Whatever!" I snapped lightly and they laughed at me.
"How'd you figure it out?" Emma asked, sitting up in the beanbag to listen properly.
"Right now I want to talk to him, see him even. I want to know what he is doing and if he's had dinner. I want to tell him to have a good sleep and I even want to sleep in the bed with him. His cuddles are really nice. I can't stop thinking about him." I admitted, pouring my heart out to my best friends. It wasn't even the half of what I wanted to say. Their eyes were sparkling with excitement.
"Now that you have admitted that, you are probably going to be really awkward around him tomorrow." Emma grimaced and Kate agreed.
"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?" I asked in confusion. I didn't think we made plans tomorrow.
"We are all going to the beach tomorrow. We made the plan when you were upstairs." Kate informed me and my eyes widened.

Oh no.

✧✧✧

notteal nervous smile

emmachamerlain 😬😬😬😬

katehealy 😬😬😬😬😬

k0uvr pretty gals

patrickhuston emma is in the back
     ↳ notteal the bitch said "photo? no❤️"

username i live for this

charlidamelio i want to meet tez

view all 1778....

〘✿〙

SOMEONE ASKED FOR SMUT
i said 👁👄👁

Ive never written smut and i'm scared!!!!
my friend wrote it for me in other books 😬😬😬😬

i'll think about it when the time comes

but if y'all really want smut, lmk