eight

〘✿〙
teal

I did go against Ryan but I am also feeling really guilty about it. I tried to distract myself from that by plunging myself into whatever stupid shit Alex convinced Patrick and Calvin to do. Which lead to him also convincing me and hence forgetting about Ryan for a bit. Though I think what we were currently doing could distract anyone from reality. We started off playing sting pong but it led a far way elsewhere.

"The fucking pirates are coming captain!" Calvin screamed out in a pirate accent. We were currently at the top of the driveway, the three of us on a kayak and I was standing at the front facing the boys while Calvin and Patrick were seated with paddles. We all had pirate costumes and I was the captain. I even had a cool pirate hat, with an eye patch.
"Alright crew, we don't want them to steal our treasure." I told them, in my best captain voice. It was hard to be serious when Alex was laughing like a hyena behind his camera.
"Then we have to go now!" Patrick yelled out and Calvin pushed his paddle into the concrete to pull us down the driveway. I feel into Patrick as we went sliding down the hill.
"Calvin I didn't say go!" I screamed while laughing, trying to pull myself from Patricks lap as our kayak slid at full speed down the driveway.
"Patrick said go!" He yelled back and I laughed harder. I should've known. I finally pulled myself from Patrick and sat in my spot on the kayak.
"Boys it's a bumpy ride!" I cried out as I started to rock the kayak. "Hold on."

Maybe rocking the kayak wasn't a good idea because it rotated the vessel and that caused it to flip. The three of us slapped down on the concrete and slide across the ground. I jumped up from the ground when we stopped sliding and brushed off my clothes. The adrenaline was rushing through me and I remembered why I did stuff like this.
"Let's do that again!" I cheered before Calvin and Patrick groaned from below me. Alex's laugh echoed down the driveway and we gave each other air high-fives.

When I was back up the driveway, Kouvr took me inside because my elbow was bleeding. She sat me on the kitchen bench and went to find the first aid, handing me a wet tissue before she disappeared. I sat on the bench waiting, swinging my feet and humming a tune. Tony then rounded the corner with his attention on his phone. He was texting someone while he was trying to cook popcorn and he looked like he was struggling.
"Hey Lopez." I spoke up and he jumped as I frightened him.
"What the- Teal. You scared the shit out of me." He scolded, "Don't call me Lopez."
"Why not?" I asked, innocently smiling. I knew he just didn't like it but I was feeling mischievous.
"Just call me Tony or something that isn't my last name." He avoided my question because he knew I was only teasing and knew I would drag out his answer with another 'why not?'.
"Okay Antonio!" I pressed further, it was so fun to annoy him. He gave me a blank stare before he smirked at his thoughts.
"So Teal~ When are you gonna dump your boyfriend?" He asked with this cheeky glint in his eyes. Fucking Ondreaz would've told him about the kiss, that sneaky little- "Teal?"
"Why would I break up with my boyfriend?" I was pretending I didn't know he knew but he could see right through me. He did thought change up his response.
"You're boyfriend looks like the kind of guy who is that insecure that he would make you feel bad about yourself. Or maybe he's the type to hit women. I don't know, I guess you can be the judge of that." His comment wasn't meant to be teasing or sneaky but was rather just his observation. This caught me off guard though and my facials dropped, eyes wide. Tony noticed, and his face also dropped. "Um Teal? Is there-"
"No!" I stopped him from finishing his question, "I just thought that was different. Your thoughts I mean." He could see right through me.
"Which one is he? Insecure or an abuser?" He question, all cheerful actions left, tension thick and the oxygen was thinning until I couldn't breath it. Tony's face showed he wasn't going to back down until I gave a truthful answer.
"Insecure." I whispered but he heard it and laughed bitterly. I wasn't going to tell him the whole truth.
"You really put up with that? How long now?" His question stung my ears as they left his mouth like venom.
"Two years." I whispered lower this time, looking down at my hands playing with the wet bloody tissue.
"It's because you're a nice girl." He shrugged, it wasn't in a light hearted joking way. I eyes snapped up to look at him and I glared, giving a scoff.
"I'm not a nice girl!" I retorted, my mouth dry and voice weak.
"If you put up with your insecure headcase boyfriend then you're a nice girl." He pointed out and I growled, jumping down from the bench.
"I'm not a fucking nice girl Lopez!" I growled in his face as I stormed up to him. "I'll prove it asshole." I went to leave the kitchen and storm off but he grabbed me to stop me. I only pulled my arm from his grip. "Don't fucking touch me."

When storming off, Kouvr stood by the kitchen entrance confused but I only shoved past her. I'll show you Tony Lopez, that I'm not a fucking nice girl.

✧✧✧

notteal not a nice girl

k0uvr text me please x

lopez_tony don't take it to heart teal!

username what's happened????

rrryan yeah right 🙄🙄
     ↳ notteal wah wah

emmachamerlain is this where we upgrade??
     ↳ notteal by upgrade if you mean kill off men? then the answer is yes

username so who's in the wrong here?

avani who do i need to block?
     ↳ notteal my favourite disciple😍🥺

view all 2836....

〘✿〙