thirteen

〘✿〙
teal

I woke up with a camera in my face and lots of eyes on me. I've spent the last couple days at the hype house doing crazy shit with my dream team, Patrick and Calvin of course, and now I've picked up an attitude that I'm invincible. Hence having been passed out for the past ten minutes after I just ran it straight into the wallboard, assuming I could go through it like my fist just had. Kate looked like she was about to piss herself in laughter, already knowing what was going through my head when I made the mindless decision.

I will admit that it didn't take much convincing, only Tony promising he'll do it next. He also stood above me, a look of concern on his face and his lips slightly parted. I looked at everyone's reactions and a series of giggles fell from my lips. My giggling turned into hysterical laughter as I held my cramping stomach, and the group around me started to catch my contagious laughter. My eyes opened, to see Ondreaz pushed through the group and reaching down to pick me up by arms. Stumbling as I reached my feet, he gave me a blank look as I tried to smile at him and his eyes flickered to my forehead. Slight worry met his eyes but he shook it off, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder with little to no effort.

"Ondreaz, put me down!" I cried as I used my hands to push myself from slamming into his back. I looked up to see everyone just watching us retreat into the other room, my eyes landed on Tony and Kate. Looking at their faces, the two had smirks on their lips but when I scanned down to look at their hands, they fist bumped. What are they up to?
"You're bleeding Teal, I'm going to help you." Ondreaz remarked and my hand reached up to my forehead to feel the warm sticky substance smuggling on my skin.
"No fucking way." I felt dazed as I stared at my finger coated in my fresh blood. Yep. That was it. I was out again.

Waking up for the second time, my head was aching , my vision was blotchy and there was a small sting on my forehead. This time I didn't wake up on the hard tiles, but rather in warm sheets. They smelt nice too. I snuggled in further, breathing in hard through my nose to take in more of the scent. When I finally realised who the smell belonged to, my eyes snapped open and I jumped into a sitting position in the bed. I was met with an empty room, Tony and Ondreaz room. Why was I in here? In Ondreaz bed? Shaking away my questions, I pulled myself from the sheets and forced my body to stand. I walked over to the mirror and examined my forehead, which had a small bandaid covering whatever damage I had caused myself. Chuckling at my actions, remembering the previous events.

The door swung open and Ondreaz walked through.
"Finally you're awake. Usually when people pass out they wake up sooner than later. You on the other hand..." Ondreaz commented, his words getting lost as he examined my forehead. His hands were on either side of my head and I stared up at him with a pout.
"A girl likes to sleep, I guess." I suggested, I genuinely didn't know why I passed out for so long but I know for sure that my body did not like the sight of that blood.
"You are losing your brain cells hanging out with those loose canons." He mumbled, his eyes finally leaving my forehead to meet my eyes.
"It's fun." I responded lightly. Is it hot in here all of a sudden? I don't know why I couldn't stop this feeling, he was so close, holding me and I really wanted him. But Ryan-

At that I pulled away. This reoccurring feeling of wanting Ondreaz needs to piss off. I was with Ryan and Ondreaz has a thing with Kate. It just wasn't going to happen. His eyes held disappointment that I pulled away but I could tell he understood why. I smiled lightly, and moved to leave the room.
"Hey Teal." He stopped me, hand on my arm. I looked back to search his eyes for the what he wanted to say before he said it.
"I- um- Actually don't worry about it." He shook his head and let go of my arm. No say it.
"What? What were you gonna say?" I pushed him, he head was held low. Say it Ondreaz.
"It's nothing, really." He mumbled, eyes still on the floor. Come on Ondreaz.
"What is it?" I laughed and he looked up with a half-assed smile. Last chance, say it.
"Serious, it's nothing." He laughed. Okay.
"Whatever man." I waved him off and skipped out of the room. Meeting Kate at the bottom of the stairs. "Let's go see Emma."

✧✧✧

"Emma I don't know what I'm gonna do." It felt like I've pulled all my hair out just telling Emma about all I feel. Kate was in the bathroom, I took the opportunity to tell Emma about the small moment with Ondreaz and my confusing feelings.
"Break up with Ryan." She shrugged and I just gaped at her.
"I know you hate Ryan but that doesn't help the whole situation." I through my hands up and gave her a blank look.
"I'm just saying, you would feel a lot better if you broke up with him." She added, her argument yet again not helping.
"I agree, Ryan is trash. With him gone you can get with O- uh- other boys." Kate hah started to help Emma argument but stopped herself from finishing what she was really going to say.
"Righttt~" I drawled, glaring slightly to search for more answers.
"Let's be honest here, Ryan was good, back when you weren't with him. He treated you good and acted like he had real feelings for you. Now he hurts you and makes you feel like shit. Break up with him." Emma explained, this time I think she might have convinced me to do it.
"I mean, maybe. I'm kinda losing love for him now. He's boring now, and he's annoying." I mumbled, thinking harder about the situation. When I looked to Kate, she looked like she was about to explode with excitement as she quickly typed on her phone. I scrunched my face at her and she only smiled widely.
"There you go. Don't waste your time on boring and annoying." Emma pulled him into a hug, "Plus he won't disturb you with guilty thoughts when you want to kiss Ondreaz." She whispered when she was close to my ear. I pulled away quickly with a deep blush present and checked to see if Kate heard. I couldn't do that to Kate.
"Stop. Let's just play Fornight." I told Emma firmly, pushing her to get off the couch and turn on the Ps4. She let out a evil cackle and I could only glare with my arms crossed.

✧✧✧

notteal emma wanted to promote my win🤩

emmachamerlain gg
notteal gg

katehealy fuck that stupid game
emmachamerlain sounds like someone can't play
notteal wah wah

lopez_tony proud 🤩

k0uvr get out you geek
notteal no you

charlidamelio teach me your ways pls😍😍
notteal only for you 😉

patrickhuston yoooooo

rrryan wonder who taught you how to play🤔😘
katehealy emma

calvingoldby vs me
notteal bet

view all 3210....

〘✿〙

sorry for the wait!!! i'm a busy chicken x