four

〘✿〙
teal
TW (mention of rape/abuse)

Again it was the same shit, I was getting over it. Ryan didn't like Emma but that's only because Emma knows what type of person Ryan is and she only says nasty things about him. Now Ryan was taking out his anger on me because of Emma's comment. "Get over it Ryan."
"No. I'm sick of that slut disrespecting me. You are exactly like her. Stupid." He hissed at me, having to take breaths between phrases. He was shaking with anger at this point.
"Don't be nasty to me! I did nothing!" I yelled at him, but it came out rather weak.
"You did nothing? You brought that stupid bitch into our life. She ruined everything for us! and you let it happen." He accused, pointing a finger towards me. I gulped, my throat was dry and I wanted to cry. "You really are pathetic, you know that right? You think you have these perfect friends but they are as dull and boring and plain fucking stupid as you."
"Fuck you!" I managed to scream out, that was the first time I've been able to scream at him when he starts calling names and I regret it instantly. His whole face dropped and replaced with a hard furious look, one that screamed 'you're dead'. I might as well have been, because in those few seconds he stood staring at me with that look, I wished I could sink into the floor. Without warning he stalked towards me, one swift punch kissed my check and I stumbled back off my feet. Looking up at him, I was shocked. Ryan has never laid a hand on me before and it has now left a sting not only on my cheek but on my heart.
"Now be a good little bitch and get up. I want you in that room, naked, waiting for me. If you scream, I'll hurt you."

✧✧✧

It's not rape if you are in love right, even if you didn't want it and it hurt. Those thoughts haunted me while I cried on the floor in the shower. The water trickling down my newly bruised body. Ryan left last night and I sat in my bed for hours, scared to move. Until it reached 5:30, I finally moved myself into the shower. That was another side of Ryan that I just met, and it wasn't one I wanted to remember. I hope he would go back to the normal Ryan and now I know not to yell at him again.

Forcing myself off the floor, I knew it was time to get out of the shower. I just needed to work out, clear my head. Working out was my medicine, helped me forget as my body rebuilt itself. I dressed myself in gym wear and attempted to hide the big purple bruise present on my cheek. There was handprints on my arms and smaller bruises but I could play that off as we were just getting freaky. When I was ready I grabbed my keys and water bottle, setting off to the gym.

On arrival I greeted the guy at the front desk. I knew everyone that worked at the gym because I used to work there but also because I'm always here. Putting my bags in the locker I took my water bottle and started to do weights. I had my airpods in my ears playing heavy metal, heavy metal was my thinking music. As funny as that sounds, it cuts out the whole world around me and it also keeps people away because no one is going to approach a girl with heavy metal blaring through her earphones. 

✧✧✧
ondreaz

I woke earlier then usual today, it was 9 and the whole house was still silent. I checked my socials for a bit before I watched TV in the main room to past time. By 11 Kouvr was stumbling down the stairs while she tiredly wiped her eyes.
"Oh Ondrea, do you reckon you could drive me to the gym? I'm half asleep still but I need to get Teal." Kouvr asked, I nodded and followed her outside. I didn't mind driving Kouvr but I also wanted to see where this would go.
"Why do you need to get Teal?" I questioned out of curiosity. Can't her boyfriend get her, why would she call Kouvr to pick her up?
"She's been there since 5:30." Kouvr simply answer and I blow out air. That's more than five hours in the gym, and I'm pretty sure Teal's small frame couldn't handle a five hour workout.

We drove down to the gym and I followed Kouvr inside. The guy at the front desk looked up at us and looked relieved. "Thank god! She's at the treadmill now and she's listening to heavy metal."
"Thank you Kyle." Kouvr smiles gratefully and I gave a small nod as we passed Kyle. "Heavy metal isn't a good sign." She told me over her shoulder.

As we walked towards Teal, she looked wrecked. Her whole body was covered in sweat and she looked like she was about to collapse. If she wasn't pushing her body hardcore than she probably would've collapsed by now. Kouvr turned the treadmill off by the wall and Teal pulled her airpods out.
"What the fuck?" She was confused to what was happening.
"Teal what's going on?" Kouvr asked her, pulling Teal off the treadmill. I stood next to Kouvr as she held onto Teal's hands.
"I was just working out." Teal breathed as she bounced around. How does she even have energy right now?
"You've been here for 5 hours." Kouvr informed her and Teal's eyes widened.
"No way it's been that long." Teal blew out and wiped sweat off her cheek. I noticed that when she wiped her cheek it pulled colour from her cheek and there was this purple-ish colour coming through. Without question I grabbed her face and started to wipe off whatever was cover the purple. She started to fight me when she realised what I was doing but by then it was too late. I let my hands drop as I stared at the massive bruise on her cheek.
"Who did that to you?" I asked her and her eyes were wide. I knew for a fact that was a bruise from a punch and it didn't help she had bruises all up her arms that were obvious handprints.
"No one." She was quick to answer, "I fell."
"Liar." I accused and she shoved me.
"You don't even know, don't accuse me of being a lair." She tried to defend herself, her eyes started to water. Kouvr stood quiet beside me, she was shocked and didn't know what to say.
"I will accuse you because you are a liar." I pointed at her, "That is a punch bruise."

Teal didn't reply, she only stormed past me. I gave Kouvr my keys and told her to drive home. I followed Teal who just got her keys out of the bag she got from a locker. I rushed up and took the keys from her.
"I'll drive you home, we need to talk." I ordered and she didn't say anything, only followed silently.

〘✿〙

I decided I wanted it to be in first person, so I have edited the other chapters slightly.