three

〘✿〙
teal

Today I decided that I needed some Michael Le time since he was around. I picked him up to have breakfast with me and then we came back to the hype house to watch a movie.
"Watching horror in the daytime is a dumb idea, it's not scary if it's day out." I debated, and Michael frowned.
"Please Teal~" He whined, "I'm too scared to watch them at night and I really want to watch this one." I had suggested that I wanted to watch a Disney movie, I was a sucker for Princess and the Frog but Michael decided he wanted to take advantage of the daylight and someone wanting to watch a movie with him to suggest horror.
"I'm not gonna enjoy it." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest in denial.
"That's fine with me, it only matters if I enjoy it." He whispered but loud enough for my to hear. I scoffed loudly and shoved him.
"You are no fair." I poked tongues, "But whatever. Chuck the movie on, I'll go get snacks." With that I stood up from the beanbag and made my way to the kitchen.

Chase, Tony and Ondreaz were all in there talking whatever nonsense came to mind. Tony spotted me first and took the chance to tease me.
"Such a shame you didn't invite us to your little date Teal." He pouted in a amused manner.
"Yeah it is." I shrugged, I wanted to roast him so bad but decided against it. It was funnier when I didn't because they would not stop until they get a reaction and that's basic torture.
"Remember to use protection, we don't want any extra Teals around here." Chase jumped into it.
"Or Michaels." Ondreaz added. I was trying to just make my popcorn but when Ondreaz spoke up I just had to break my charade.
"The only babies I'll be having will be from Ondreaz. Right babe?" I smirked at him and Ondreaz rolled his eyes but could help the small smile developing.
"Or the babies from your boyfriend?" Thomas added out of nowhere. He was leaning against the kitchen entry with his arms crossed.
"Just because you have a tiny penis, doesn't mean you can cross your arms to make yourself look big." I shot back, "Sorry that was a fucking weak roast but the whole boyfriend thing caught me off guard- how do you know about that?" I have always tried to hide Ryan from the hype house. Not because I wanted to date anyone else or because I was worried about my pretend flirting but rather because Ryan was a bad guy. He was horrible but he was so likeable. People soon look up to him as soon as they meet him and start to develop his traits. I have seen it happen before and I didn't want anyone else to be like him, especially not my good friends.
"I heard you and Kouvr talking about him. When were you gonna say something? Was it before or after you flirted with almost every guy in the house?" Thomas asked with a nasty smirk, I looked at him before I busted into pits of laughter.
"Oh Thomas, if only you knew. Ryan already knows about my flirtatious tendencies, but he also knows that I'm wrapped around his finger. The only reason I haven't mentioned him was because I'd rather yous all not meeting him." I shook my head, amusement clear in my tone. With my finishing statement, the microwave sounded and the popcorn was ready. I grabbed it out, grabbed the rest of the snacks and walked off, my giggles followed me as I mocked Thomas.

I couldn't help but feel angry inside, I hide it well but what Thomas was saying infuriated me. He was out to get me, and I didn't understand why. I tried to shake it off but it was really bugging me. Michael was growing impatient and screamed for me to hurry.

The two of us watched the movie and others joined. I didn't mind, I loved everyone's company. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I wished I got Ondreas' reaction to finding out I had a boyfriend. At the thought, I looked around to see if he was watching the movie with everyone, and he was. Ondreaz made eye contact with me and I smiled but he didn't return it. Looking back to the movie I smirked.

Once the movie finished, I cleaned up the snacks and the area that was trashed. Thinking that I would head off home, my phone sounded with a text.

ryan🥰
meet at robbies x
at 4
they are doing cute cheese platters for afternoon tea

Robbies was a small cafe that Ryan and I would always go to. It always did occasionally things like cheese platters and cake tasting just to keep the customers interested. It was so unique and different to every cafe that I have ever gone too and is my favourite.

teal🦈
i'll be there baby

It was 3:30, and I decided that I was just going to leave now. The cafe is a 15minute drive and I could just wait inside for Ryan. I said my goodbyes to the hype house and headed off. The drive was short and I parked out front. The cafe staff knew me so they greeted me when I came in. I let them know what we were ordering and then they started to prepare it. Ryan rolled in at 3:50 and greeted me with a kiss. "Hey babe." He smiled as I stood up to hug him.
"Hey, I'm so glad you texted me because I didn't want to go home and be bored." I informed him as I reseated. One of the wait staff brought out our drinks and cheese platter, I thanked her.
"Where were you?" He asked, just out of curiosity.
"I was at the hype house, Michael and I were hanging out for the day." I answered, and Ryan nodded. "Hold on, I wanna take a cute photo of you. Pose."
I snapped the photo and we started to dig into the cheese platter while having mindlessly conversations.

✧✧✧

notteal @ robbies rrryan

notteal @ robbies
rrryan

rrryan finally you post me 😳
notteal 😳

lopez_tony you always having dates without me teal!
notteal not sorry

emmachamberlain this photo would be cute if it was me
notteal yeah it would've
rrryan not feeling attacked at all

k0uvr 👀
notteal 👀🥺

ondreazlopez 🔥
notteal i hope you are talking about me

view all 1203....

〘✿〙