five

〘✿〙
teal

Ondreaz pulled me into the apartment and searched for the bathroom. When finding the bathroom, he picked me up and placed me on the sink before he grabbed the washer. He rinsed the washer before running it along my cheek and removing the last of the foundation. He inspected the bruise closely, and it made me nervous. His eyes on me felt different but it felt so good. Even though he was only looking at my bruise, it made me feel jittery because of the intensity. Why am I with Ryan again?

"Who did this to you? And don't try to lie again because I know that is a fist mark." His melodic voice, intense gaze, full lips and soft hair. Would he mind if I just- "Earth to Teal! Who did that?"
"The truth is that Emma and I got into a fight last night and it got physical. She said something nasty, I slapped her and she punched me." Liar. Liar. Liar. "It was nothing to worry about, we usually get aggressive with each other but that's because we are like sisters." I couldn't tell him the truth, there was no way I could fix things with Ryan if Ondreaz knew the truth. I think Ondreaz knew I was lying, he could see right through my bluff but he didn't ask more questions.
"Hmm okay." He mumbled, he was deep in thought. I wondered what he was thinking, probably that I'm a big fat liar with my pants on fire.

That's when I realised the position we were in, he was leaning in with his palms either side of my thighs on the sink and his legs in between mine. When I was looking around, he noticed too. Before he could move away, he looked into my eyes and that's when I decided that I was willing to risk it all. I pushed myself forward and pressed my lips on his. I didn't expect him to kiss back but I could feel he was fighting the urge. Much to my dismay he pulled away. I don't really know why I kissed him, maybe it was because I was feeling cared for. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

"I'm sorry T, I can't- You have a boyfriend." His words were stumbling and I felt horrible for putting this on him.
"No don't worry! My emotions have been crazy lately and I just jumped." I started but I had to laugh. There was no way I could not. I just kissed a guy because he was caring for me but I'm wanted to fix my relationship with the boyfriend that just punched me. I was a mess. Ondreaz looked at me with shocked eyes, like a was some sort of manic. By now our distance grew and he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. "Sorry this is just too funny! I'm a mess right now."

Ondreaz walked off and went into the lounge area. I followed him while he sat down on my couch.
"Do you wanna go swimming?" I suggested and he looked over at me.
"Yeah, where though?" He asked, I guess he wasnt aware of my pool.
"I have a pool, out back." I pointed out. When deciding I was to lazy to change, I stood up and walked to the back door.

Upon walking outside, I pulled off my gym clothes to leave me in my sports bra and underwear. Ondreaz followed leaving him in his underwear before he dived in. I bomb dived into the pool making a huge splash. We swam around for a bit before I wanted to take an instagram. I pulled myself out of the pool and set up my phone on timer. Running and diving into the water, I swam to Ondreaz and got in close. "Ryan never takes photos like this with me, please." I didn't even have to word the question before Ondreaz pulled me in.
"This photo better be cute as fuck."

✧✧✧
ondreaz

Teal is the biggest liar I've ever met. I don't even understand where she came up with this bullshit about Emma. I know that it was a lie because on Emmas' story it was clear that she was on a plane to Paris last night and there was no possible way they could of got into a physical fight in that time. What shocked me the most was when she took off her clothes and there was more bruises on her body. Why would Emma do such damage to Teals' body if it was only a small fight? Her lies didn't match and it was pretty obvious that it was her boyfriend. They were together yesterday and I wouldn't doubt that he would've stayed the night. I knew I needed to message Emma and just to make sure that my assumptions aren't wrong. For now though, I'm just going to have to keep an eye on Teal. I don't know why I'm so invested in this, I think I'm just worried that she's really getting hurt.

I looked over at Teal as she was me driving home, her face looked slight sunken and maybe a little sad. I knew I needed to help her get out of whatever is happening to her.
"Stop looking at me freak. I know I'm hot but damn." She joked, I forced a chuckle so it didn't seem like something was off with me. I turned my attention back out the window until we pulled up to the hype house. I thanked her from driving me and before I closed the door she stopped me. "Thank you Ondreaz."
Nodding my head, "No worries T."

✧✧✧

notteal i may only be friends with ondreazlopez to make my feed cute 🤪

ondreazlopez i'm hot 🥵
     ↳ notteal 🤢
         ↳ rrryan ^^

lopez_tony if you didn't have a boyfriend i would've believe y'all were fucking

lilhuddy this kinda be sus tho y'all

avani wait y'all ain't together???

notteal STOP SAYING y'all!!! you mfs know i hate that shit

username y'all

emmachamberlain y'all

k0uvr y'all

alexwarren y'all

ondreazlopez y'all

charlidamelio y'all

view all 2790....

〘✿〙