thirty-one

〘✿〙
teal

Waking up next to Ondreaz would've been pleasant, except I didn't wake up next to Ondreaz. I woke to snoring in my ear and when I turned, it was none other than an opened mouth Calvin Goldby so close to my face that I could smell his breath. I jumped back, my hand slapping down on his face in fright. I wasn't naked but I unknowingly pulled the sheets up to my chest as if I was.

Calvin groaned, his eyes fluttering open. My eyes snapped from Calvin to Ondreaz who was asleep on the other side of Calvin. How did this happen?

"Oh hey Teal~" He yawned, "I came to kiss the homies goodnight and you both looked really cozy. I wanted to hop in, so I did."
"Did you fall asleep as well?" I laughed at his lazy smile. I couldn't even be mad.
"Yeah I guess so." He started to pull himself out of the bed. His movements shook the mattress and woke Ondreaz.

When Ondreaz rolled over to throw his arm over who his assumed was me, he jumped back when he realised he grabbed Calvin.
"Wait- Did we have a threesome? No I would remember that, I wasn't drunk. Why is Calvin here?" Ondreaz rambled, his sleepy daze confusing the current situation.
"Threesome? Did you two?" Calvin started putting it all together; why we disappeared for hours yesterday, why the door was locked and why I'm sleeping in Ondreaz bed.
"I'd say it's not what it looks like but it's exactly what it looks like." I told him sheepishly and his eyes grew wide.
"I'm telling Patrick!" He cried in my face, fighting his way out of the sheets and ultimately off the mattress.
"No! I wanna tell him first!" I screamed, rolling off the bed and sprinting after Calvin.

We sprinted side by side, our hands flying out to push each other around and out of the way. As we burst into Patrick's room, the door slamming into the wall, the poor boy jumped out of his skin from his position on the bed. It also frightened Tez who had been sleeping beside Patrick on his bed, she was now doing zoomies  around the mattress and barking at us. Wide eyes watched us as we fought in the doorway, my hand over Calvin's mouth and his fingers hooked in my left cheek making it hard for my words to be coherent. Calvin hooked his foot on my shin and pulled backwards, I went flying face first into the floor where he sat on my back, knocking the wind out of me.

"Teal got freaky with Dre!" He exclaimed, out of breath and watching Patrick for his reaction.
"Oh I know." Patrick replied simply, "I went to return their daughter and I could hear them."

I started to smack Calvin's thigh in panic as I was struggling to breath under his weight.
"Oh sorry Teal." He stood up, "He already knows."
"I can hear that Cal! I couldn't breathe, doesn't mean my ears didn't work." I smacked the back of his head when I found my feet.

I made my way to the bed, Tez now calmed and eagerly waiting for my attention by the end. I sat down beside Patrick and Tez cuddled between us.

"Are you gonna rant to me or what? I need some tea babe." Patrick got comfortable, propped up on his elbow and looking at me hopefully. Calvin soon followed, laying at the end of the bed.

I spent the next hour explaining the whole story to Patrick and Calvin, informing them of the sneaky kisses and the spending heaps of time together. They of course couldn't sit through the whole story without making sound effects and being dramatic. We are adults here, we don't need to pretend gag when I say I kissed Ondreaz.

"What now?" Patrick asked, only now turning serious after instigating the immaturity.
"I don't know, I guess we are going to have to talk about what now." I told him honestly.

I genuinely didn't know what now. I don't know if Ondreaz even wants a relationship. He's been single for so long it could be troublesome for him to have a girlfriend and even though it's not so recent now I just got out of a very long and traumatic relationship.

"Y'know I get a lot of thinking done when I'm eating. We should go get brunch and you can buy for us while you think about how you feel." Calvin added, his cheeky smile spread across his cheeks when I gave him a dead look. I grabbed a free pillow and smacked him with it. "It was just a suggestion!"
"No I think Calvin's right. More so the buy for us bit but get out of the hype house, go to your favourite cafe and eat your favourite sandwich. I actually think it will help you clear your mind and decide on where your at with Ondreaz." Patrick and Calvin were right. I do make better decisions with prior reflection.

✧✧✧

notteal little appreciation post to my boys 👩‍👦‍👦

patrickhuston thanks for the food mom

username stop why are they like this

calvingoldby get off your phone

calvingoldby we are having quality family bonding time

k0uvr wow you's got breakfast without me
     ↳ calvingoldby it's brunch
        ↳ patrickhuston it's brunch
           ↳ notteal it's brunch

username i love this trio

〘✿〙

😳