six

〘✿〙
teal

Emma invited herself to mine today, which she usually doesn't do but today is an exception. I'm guessing she wants to question me in an environment that I can't just walk out of. Lots of my friends have questions due to my recent instagram post. After my post with Ondreaz, I haven't heard from Ryan. I might text him later to come over, I do miss him.

Both Emma and I sat at the table on my balcony, Emma with her iced coffee and me with my warm tea. She was showing me the new tik toks that she saw on her fyp that she knew I would like. This went on for a bit before she suggested we do a live. Opening her instagram she started her live.

"Holy people are coming in fast." Emma laughed as the views on the live flew to crazy numbers.
"Hello fuckers!" I hollered and poked my tongue out. "Ask us questions because we are bored, or give us dares."
"Yeah we should play truth or dare." Emma pointed looking at me with wide suggestive eyes.
"Alright bet, give me a dare." I started, reading the comments as it started to fill with dares.
"Do that one T." Emma pinned the comment of the dare for me. "Do your best dance move." She read.
"That's kinda basic but the audience asked and I'll deliver." I got up from my chair, readying for my dance move. Deciding to be funny with it, I moved my body to throw it back but making sure my back was stiff and I barely rolled my leg before I did the sprinkler. "I don't think anyone can top that shit. Moving on." I was posing up just for the shits.
"No way, that was a stunning." Emma clapped for me and I bowed. "Alright hit me with a truth."
We read the comments in and I pointed to the one that said "what happened to aaron?" and pissed myself laughing, she hit me.
"What about that one? Any new plans for your podcast?" I suggested and pinned the comment, knowing Emma would've preferred to answer that.
"I'm actually planning to change up my podcast but I can't reveal to much about that.." Emma continued on about her podcast for a bit and I dozed off.

I thought about Ryan and why I still wanted to be with him? Being with Ryan was comforting in a way, even though sometimes he was really nasty with what he says to me, but he can be very sweet at times. OccasionallyI feel at home with him and his cuddles are the absolute best. I really do miss him right now and I might call him when Emma leaves.

"Earth to Teal, it's your turn." Emma waved at me and I jumped, coming back to attention.
"Yes- Hello, Um- give me a truth." I told the live and comments swarmed in. I bet a lot of people have questions. I noticed one that said "do you really love ryan when you are posing up with Ondrea?". I decided to answer that one, pinning the tweet.
"Just because I have good platonic relationships my guy FRIENDS doesn't me I don't love my boyfriend. Ryan and my friends know this." I had to get the point across about the "friends". Though I couldn't help but feel more for Ondreaz.

Time flew from then, I was caught in my thoughts and didn't pay much attention to reality until the live was over and Emma and I were talking on my couch. "So what's the deal? Why are you so distance right now?" Emma asked concerned and I gave a weak smile.
"I can't figure out what I'm feeling, like I love Ryan and I want to be with him but I can't help this small feeling for Ondreaz. I might just push this off and go back to how we usually are. Causal pretend flirting with Ondreaz and then fucking Ryan later." I vented to Emma and she gave me a wide eyed looked.
"You are insane Teal but you do you. I gotta go because dad is in town but stay safe." She gave me a forehead kiss, she knows I love them, grabbed her belongings and left.

I was thinking about Ryan when my phone sounded with a text.

ryan🥰
i'm coming over
has emma left

With his text, all my thoughts of Ondreaz disappeared and now I only wanted Ryan.

teal🦈
ooo okay
she's gone bb

I really shouldn't be falling for his shit but I can't help it. I'm a fool for him and that's not gonna change.

✧✧✧

rrryan only mine 😈notteal

rrryan only mine 😈
notteal

notteal 🤪🤪

username oop-

username i know ryan will be the one to eventually leak teals nudes
notteal 😳

avani you thicc

emmachamberlain 🥵

username yikes

view all 632...

〘✿〙

IVE ALREADY RUIEND MY STORYLINE !!!
I had different plans for this story but they are out the window because i forgot about them !!! So it's just gonna be the way it is now. big yikes but oh well.

Also this is only short because I've been busy xx