thirty

〘✿〙
teal

SMUT ALERT!!!

Our kiss dragged out when I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slip past, tangling with mine. It felt hot and my body started to move on it's own, wrapping itself around Ondreaz. Legs around his waist, arms wrapping around his neck as he hovered over me.

I pulled away from a moment and searched his eyes. They were dark and held a different emotion that I hadn't seen for a while.
"I have another idea of what we should do today." I whispered in his ear, gently biting down on his earlobe. He shivered when my teeth grazed his neck.
"Freaky~"

The cheeky glint in his eyes told me that he wasn't taking my statement seriously. I've been fake flirting with him since I met him, of course he wouldn't take it seriously. I guess I'll just have to show him I'm serious.

I pushed my body up and flipped us into a sitting position where I was straddling his thighs. He was watching me, trying to figure out what I was planning. I moved my hips forward, grinding my parts against his. I gasped at the contact and his eyes went wide, his cock hardening against me.

"Do you want it Ondreaz?" I purred, catching his lips in mine, deepening our kiss. He groaned into my mouth while gripping my hips while I grind against him. A moment later he pulled away, stopping my movements.
"Oh I want it. I think the questions is, can you handle it?" He whispered lowly into my ear, sending shivers through me. "I want to pound into you until you can't feel your legs, will you be able to handle that Teal?"

Well fuck~

This was really turning me on, the dark lust dancing in his eyes, his hard grip on my ass, his chest pressed against mine and his hardening cock against me.

"I hope you weren't just teasing, because you danced with the devil and now there's no way out." He chuckled darkly as his fingers gripped onto the hem of my shirt, slipping it over my head.
"Wasn't planning a way out." I spoke through straggling breaths, before connecting our lips.

Our bodies were hungry for each other, hands roaming freely and trying to feel as much skin as possible. Our clothes becoming discarded in between our heated kisses and the grinding of our bodies.

I was now laying naked beneath Ondreaz, his cheeky eyes running down my body and taking in the sight of my naked body. He took his hand, poked a finger on my chest before slowly gliding it down my body. I shivered under him and he smirked in triumph.

"I love it when you shiver, so erotic~" His voice hit something in me and I felt myself grow wetter. "Hmmm, I don't think I want to share you. I want you all. to. myself." Yep, definitely getting wetter.

Ondreaz gripped my thighs and pulled my body up, my heat basically in his face. This position was actually embarrassing and I felt my face grow red.
"And this? This is all mine~" He sang.
"You don't have t-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before his tongue was pressed against my folds. His tongue slid between my folds and up my heat. My legs on his shoulders were trembling, the anticipation and pleasure was too much. He started to suck on my clit and I threw my head back with a loud moan.

This dude has a magically mouth, working wonders on my heat. I felt my orgasm build up in my stomach and my hips started to buck. Ondreaz' mouth smirked against me, he knew I was close, and when I was about to bust, he pulled away.

I whined at the lose of contact and he chuckled, moving back to press his lips to mine.
"Don't you taste amazing Princess?" He whispered, lips still grazing mine. He knew exactly how to pull me in.
"I need you." My legs wrapped around his waist and I grind my heat against his bear cock. He hissed through his teeth, the friction taking him by surprise.
"You asked for it." He pushed me off him for a second, to lean over and grab a condom from his bedside. Ripping the packet open, he slid it on. "Are you ready?"

I thought I was, but looking down at his cock was a little shocking. He was big, like big big and way bigger then Ryan.

"Wait, are you sure you wanna do this?" I ripped my eyes from his length and the look on his face was clear he saw my concern.
"Oh yeah! I was just surprised." I told him, nodded my head quickly.
"Because I know I told you that you asked for it and that there's no way out but I don't want you to feel pressured." He was pouting, like he felt bad. I chuckled and placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him in.
"Please just fuck me."
"Oh bet."

He grabbed my thighs, spreading them wider before sliding his cock into me slowly. I gasped as it grazed my walls, the sensation causing me to throw my head back against the pillow. Our hips meet skin to skin meaning he was all the way in and my legs were shaking as I was adjusting to him. He was really deep inside of me causing my breathing to become heavier.

"Ha..." Ondreaz let out a chuckle and I looked up at him with confusion.
"What?" I spoke through breaths and he looked from my eyes to where he was inside me.
"I fit in between your thighs perfectly, our bodies must be compatible or something."
"Stop talking nonsense and move." I whined, while squirming beneath him.

He didn't even response this time, just chuckled and started to thrust himself in and out of my body. This was a different sensation, I felt like I was already about to climax. He was hitting all the right spots and it was heavenly. My fingers dug into his shoulders as he thrusted a little deeper.

"Ondreaz~" I moaned as he dipped his head into the crook of my neck and nibbled on my sensitive skin. His hands gripped my hips as his body rolled into thrust. He hissed as my nails dragged down his back.

I was getting close, his thrust sped up and my moans got louder. If he was this good in missionary, I can just imagine. I shivered at the thought and it was enough to bring me to my climax. My legs were trembling as they wrapped around him.

"I'm coming!" I cried out and he caught my lips in his.
"Me too." He whispered between breaths, his voice sounded staggered like he was trying to keep it in.

His thrust became sloppy, a grunt let his lips as he came. Trying best not to drop his weight on me, he slid out and laid next to me. Both of us breathless, sweaty and coming down from our highs. He took off the condom and discarded it.

"Fuck, round two?" I breathed out and he snapped his head towards me with wide hopeful eyes.
"For real?"
"For real."

I didn't even have to confirm it again before he was rolling on another condom.

✧✧✧

〘✿〙

〘✿〙

shiiii

i don't know how to write smut😐

so i hope this was good enough 💜